What Next For Smisa

div

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's got mair front than Blackpool.....

Aye but as Mrs HSS was telling me she has a very small back. :unsure:

Big enough to sit my pint on while I....................................... :lol:

I didn't actually say that but the thought did pass through my mind :rolleyes:

Will,if you're reading........................

I'm only kidding :wink:

Michelle Marsh to front SMISA. :lol::rolleyes:

I think all this attention paid to someone like her is just weird.

I'd never heard of her nor seen her before - and don't think the texture of my life was any the poorer. :rolleyes:

She strips for fotos and has disproportionately-sized, mammary glands - I can't see the fascination, though I must now admit to being somewhat concerned about the soon-to-be-born wean....

...is it odds-on to grow up agoraphobic? :unsure:

I think all this attention paid to someone like her is just weird.

I'd never heard of her nor seen her before - and don't think the texture of my life was any the poorer. :rolleyes:

She strips for fotos and has disproportionately-sized, mammary glands - I can't see the fascination, though I must now admit to being somewhat concerned about the soon-to-be-born wean....

...is it odds-on to grow up agoraphobic? :unsure:

Bet it'll no be lactose intollerant though! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Only a couple of years ago the club were donated something in the region of £800 or so to purchase towels as the club were struggling to fund them after a deal with Mackay's in the town centre fell through. Now the club is sending the majority of the playing staff to Italy for a week in a training camp, followed by a 3 to 4 day trip to Belfast.

With a new stadium and top quality training facilities on the horizon plus the increased revenue from being an SPL club, hopefully for many years to come, then there really is an interesting crossroads rapidly approaching for SMISA and it's members.

Paisley Supras?.. :rolleyes:

I spoke to Wullie Bell before the first meeting and he was very supportive of our ideas. Likewise a couple of SMISA guys have PMd me on here to offer support and good luck.

However, I don't think we're in any position to ask for anything other than simple encouragement from the SMISA guys right now!

The only thing I would ask is for any guys with large old flags - and here I'm thinking particularly of Wullie with the huge Sammy Broon's saltire - who are willing to let us lay out their flags in the empty North West stand on matchdays (presuming of course that we are allowed to go ahead with that plan, but it seems likely) to get in touch with me about that, as we won't have enough flags to cover the stand by the start of the season, that's for sure!