Saints Aid 6

Svensen

i am on the away team, but i was looking at last few years pictures and i think i must age 30 years and gain 10 stone :S

I'm away 4 this year. Got to agree with the last post. Been quite a sobering experience in the past seeing footage of the game only to realise how slow/fat/sh*te/baldy I am, and to hobble about like an old man for days afterwards. Cannae wait for the 20th though!!! :D :D

I'm away 4 this year. Got to agree with the last post. Been quite a sobering experience in the past seeing footage of the game only to realise how slow/fat/sh*te/baldy I am, and to hobble about like an old man for days afterwards. Cannae wait for the 20th though!!! :D :D

Baldy's ok. :)

It's kinda... er... 'go-faster'.... :rolleyes:

I`m home 15......the supersub!!

Same age as Andy Millen,twice the weight! but the enthusiasm of a 15yr old,can`t wait til the 20th,hope there is cover from st johns ambulance service just in case!..........any chance to play on the hallowed turf welcome

Holly you were fine... well done,

Didn't get a chance to say hello but it was good to see you there.

Nice pass along the line in the second half...

Your team were pants though :lol:

But in true hendrie fashion, we won the second half and the penalties.

To be honest we gave too much respect in the first half and did not step up quick enough......however once we paid the assistant referee off at half time things got better. :lol: