Saints Aid 6

Svensen

I get round not running, by being a fat bassa. B)

someone must balance out all the running this chingford fellow claims to do :ph34r: you are the man for the job B) .

ps

this big number 3 he was an angry fellow during the game, it is a good thing i paid the linesman 20 quid or the poor guy could have gone home very upset the abuse he was getting.

I liked the moment at half time, when the players were heading towards the dug-out someone shouted, "McGarry must go!" :D He was managing the away team, and they were trailing by 5 or 6 goals to 1 :o

mcgarry was good fellow there, someoen said to him he was like tom hendrie or something like this at the end of the game, and he said it was 7 breakaway goals B)

would there be anyone kind enough to buy wednesday's edition and post it down to me ?

id be really greatful

pls pm me if you can help

thanks

I'll see if i can pinch one oot the library. B)

I liked the moment at half time, when the players were heading towards the dug-out someone shouted, "McGarry must go!" :D He was managing the away team, and they were trailing by 5 or 6 goals to 1 :o

That was me :) but we did get in to the dressing room and he said, joking aside, that was embarassing !!!! hence the much better 2nd half from us......thanks for the pic of my penalty, a rocket over the keepers head.....i like how the kids in the back are ducking.....eat yer heart ooot hot shot hamish.