Top 5 Reasons

EL NOMBRE

1/ Meedja darlins

2/ Its too near England

3/ Everyone and his dug will want to see us gubbed by them

4/ That wee shit Grady

5/ Brookes "Isn't he a lovely man....but would he still be as lovely if he was just a potless chain smoker" Mileson

1/ Meedja darlins

2/ Its too near England

3/ Everyone and his dug will want to see us gubbed by them

4/ That wee shit Grady

5/ Brookes "Isn't he a lovely man....but would he still be as lovely if he was just a potless chain smoker" Mileson

what he said... :lol:

Ah, my favourite soapbox topic!

1) They have contributed absolutely zero to the fabric, establishment and history of the Scottish game. I'm not against change in the Scottish leagues but the likes of Gala Fairydean or Huntly are far more deserving of my respect.

2) They're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the modern game in so far as a rich man wanting to play his games at the top level can just pick up a team from the English non-league system and buy his way to the top in Scotland. Well congratulations to you Mr Mileson - job done. Just as bad in principle as what happened to Meadowbank.

3) Their manager's a complete tube.

4) The stomach-churning 'fairytale team' angle being peddled by lazy, inattentive hacks all over the country. It's no more a f**king fairytale than Chelsea.

5) They'll merrily outbid us on any player they want to.

Just as well this is a 'Top 5'. I could go on for days about these tossers. :angry:

Ah, my favourite soapbox topic!

1) They have contributed absolutely zero to the fabric, establishment and history of the Scottish game. I'm not against change in the Scottish leagues but the likes of Gala Fairydean or Huntly are far more deserving of my respect.

2) They're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the modern game in so far as a rich man wanting to play his games at the top level can just pick up a team from the English non-league system and buy his way to the top in Scotland. Well congratulations to you Mr Mileson - job done. Just as bad in principle as what happened to Meadowbank.

3) Their manager's a complete tube.

4) The stomach-churning 'fairytale team' angle being peddled by lazy, inattentive hacks all over the country. It's no more a f**king fairytale than Chelsea.

5) They'll merrily outbid us on any player they want to.

Just as well this is a 'Top 5'. I could go on for days about these tossers. :angry:

The prime reason why I hate them.

How anyone can describe Gr£tna as a fairytale is beyond belief. Even when in the 3rd division they packed their team full of SPL players and bought their way out. I hope they rot. :angry: