Fotball Manager 2007(saints)

mirrenbud

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what season ure on? i managed to brilliant, in my second season (in fact i won the premier league and scottish cup) but u have to be able to keep the likes of broadfoot and sutton, but i lost potter, kalvenes is cheap if you have the money gordon greer is awesome though these two players must be bought and gavin rae and jason scotland are brilliant and i brought them on bosmans, i was also lucky to get derek riordan on loan then eventully a transfer for 1.5million. graeme smith is a good keeper from motherwell. they did good for me.

1st season i try to get wheater a centre half with pace from middlesborough on loan, Guthrie a Centre Mid from Liverpool on loan, Virdarreson or something from everton in loan, Anichibie from everton on loan, if i make enough from getting rid of players like mcginty, i try to get dargo, and greer i normally get them both for around 100k

1st season i try to get wheater a centre half with pace from middlesborough on loan, Guthrie a Centre Mid from Liverpool on loan, Virdarreson or something from everton in loan, Anichibie from everton on loan, if i make enough from getting rid of players like mcginty, i try to get dargo, and greer i normally get them both for around 100k

cheers :wink: but where are yous both gettin the money from??

half way through the 1st season i sold leppin for 600k and sutton for 500k but at the start of the 1st i could get money from anywhere as i wanted to kkep players like kirky n sutton!!

half way through the 1st season i sold leppin for 600k and sutton for 500k but at the start of the 1st i could get money from anywhere as i wanted to kkep players like kirky n sutton!!

i kept players like lappin and sutton theyre so good for the future. money just gradually come, if you get a good cup run and a half decent finish at the end of the season then you get rewarded quite handsomely. or at the start of the season try and arrange home friendlies with morton rangers and celtic, you generate shit loads that way, it tells you how much as well. theyre normally the ways i got most of money but spent most of it on riordan, andother good signing is V.Hleb u get him for about 65k grand and hes quality.

i kept players like lappin and sutton theyre so good for the future. money just gradually come, if you get a good cup run and a half decent finish at the end of the season then you get rewarded quite handsomely. or at the start of the season try and arrange home friendlies with morton rangers and celtic, you generate shit loads that way, it tells you how much as well. theyre normally the ways i got most of money but spent most of it on riordan, andother good signing is V.Hleb u get him for about 65k grand and hes quality.

cheers again!! :wink:

i normally get some money for loaning out players like 30k for McCay, and teams are willing to pay daft money for players like mcginty and memhet, i also try to get a striker on loan from sunderland i think hes name is murphy

i normally get some money for loaning out players like 30k for McCay, and teams are willing to pay daft money for players like mcginty and memhet, i also try to get a striker on loan from sunderland i think hes name is murphy

once again thanks for all these tips

keep them coming :rolleyes:

Chris Burke did a good job for me but kept getting injured, as did Steven Whittaker. You should also try trawling the premiership teams for young players. I had Ben Sahar and Morten Neilsen from chelsea. After a season or 2 they were dynamite!

Start with loan deals, and some of the players I signed were on frees.

Try a player call Leigh Mills, Lee Smyth and also try and obtain Teddy B from Celtic :P

Sell a few players to get some cash initially, players you wouldnt use...

cheers again

more players that are good and cheap are

don cowie

robert snodgrass

ryan mcguffie

bryan deasley :wink:

keep them comin :)