Old Pc

Hollz

I have a PC in my room, which I only ever use to play Football Manager. It is a Compaq FS740 and a considerable age, perhaps about 2000? It was my brothers, but I have it in my room for a while now and as I don't use it, I would really just like to get rid off it, I suppose.

Where would the best place to take it be? I know it's not going to be worth a lot but perhaps anything is better than nothing. It works alright but the internet has not been connected on it, since we went on to broadband, a few years ago.

Any suggestions or places I could phone, would be muchly appreciated.

Wait for the first time we get cheated out of a game next season, take a hammer to it and let go. You'll feel so much better

Aggressive behavior is not the answer. :huh:

Download Ubuntu on your good PC - burn the ISO image to a CD - stick the CD in your old knackered PC and reboot it and follow the build install instructions.

Even on a old crap PC you will then be left with a perfectly good machine for surfing the internet and reading email.

Job done. Linux operating systems rock.

http://www.ubuntu.com/