4. Got massive tits

5. Did you mention she's pretty? :rolleyes:

Ye forgot the fact that she's:-

1. Famous

2. In the lads mags

3. Drooled over

4. Got massive tits

5. Did you mention she's pretty? :rolleyes:

....Not actually a top 5 but my missus came in tonite, saw the wallpaper that Div had manufactured and said, "She's a f**kin cow."

women, eh? next thing u know they'll be driving jeeps through the doors at airports!

Really? is that what I am meant to do - bitch? I would imagine to bitch about someone you would need to know them - otherwise what are you bitching about??? what you think you know??? Personally I have, as most people I assume, came across people I don't particuarly like but if I don't like someone I sure as hell don't want to waste any time or effort bitching about them. Personally for me life is to bloody short!

As a female fan I can only say I am not in the least interested bitching about someone I do not know - I'm more concerned about her husband's footballing skills!

Noo that El Nombre wot a bitch! hehe

....Not actually a top 5 but my missus came in tonite, saw the wallpaper that Div had manufactured and said, "She's a f**kin cow."

women, eh? next thing u know they'll be driving jeeps through the doors at airports!

Really she said that? Why? women are indeed strange sometimes!

Really? is that what I am meant to do - bitch? I would imagine to bitch about someone you would need to know them - otherwise what are you bitching about??? what you think you know??? Personally I have, as most people I assume, came across people I don't particuarly like but if I don't like someone I sure as hell don't want to waste any time or effort bitching about them. Personally for me life is to bloody short!

As a female fan I can only say I am not in the least interested bitching about someone I do not know - I'm more concerned about her husband's balling skills!

Oh!................................. I expect Michelle to be on here soon bitching about you.

Cat fight, guys!

Cat fight!

Pre match entertainment per chance.

Sorry Miss Saint, the wee edit was artistic licence.

Oh!................................. I expect Michelle to be on here soon bitching about you.

Cat fight, guys!

Cat fight!

Pre match entertainment per chance.

Sorry Miss Saint, the wee edit was artistic licence.

your a bad bad man you'll go to the big fire you will!!!

As a female fan I can only say I am not in the least interested bitching about someone I do not know - I'm more concerned about her husband's footballing skills!

:P .....and so it begins!

Get the claws oot! B)

I'm rather pleased that now our male fans also have some eye-candy! :D That's how it should be.

We always had you :wub:

Deprived of that in the recent seasons, the only entertainment some of them could afford was bitching about Charlie's fat arse!! :lol::rolleyes: Honestly, that was a rather worrying sign! :unsure:

WHO WHERE WHEN :angry: ahhh that useless cnut :P

p.s. Btw, it was me who saved Div's wallpaper on our home computer! :P

Lesbo thoughts imprinted in brain for life :D

• 3 weeks later...