Www.cockleswilson.co.uk

paisleybuds

New forum up and running, nice and black and white, the old one broke. :wink: (Shouldn't of let NSS in charge :P )

Also some photos (stolen) in the CW Gallery now!

Have a wee wander and a wee post on the message board!

Cheers :)

The Captain is on board......raaaaaar! :wink:B)

New forum up and running, nice and black and white, the old one broke. :wink: (Shouldn't of let NSS in charge :P )

Also some photos (stolen) in the CW Gallery now!

Have a wee wander and a wee post on the message board!

Cheers :)

Brilliant lads.As you all know i originally set up the Cockles Wilson bus with Jewboy,Gordon and various others.Im delighted that the bus is going from strength to strength and wish you all the best for the season.My allegiance is now with the Northend Travel Club which i joined at 17 but the memories of my time with the CW will never ever leave me.I hope that you have the chance to emulate the original bus by following the Buds into Europe.We even went to the world cup in 1990.Keep up the good work. :)

Brilliant lads.As you all know i originally set up the Cockles Wilson bus with Jewboy,Gordon and various others.Im delighted that the bus is going from strength to strength and wish you all the best for the season.My allegiance is now with the Northend Travel Club which i joined at 17 but the memories of my time with the CW will never ever leave me.I hope that you have the chance to emulate the original bus by following the Buds into Europe.We even went to the world cup in 1990.Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks Ian.Your good wishes and support are much appreciated by myself and the others involved in running the bus.You've been behind our venture from the start and I'm extremely grateful.Cheers buddie. :wink::)