A Request

SP07

Hi guys, most of you on this part of the forum are, I'm sure, aware of what we are doing. One of our plans was to try to cover up the eyesore that is the North West stand when it sits empty for all games bar those when the OF come to visit. We have a few banners already made up that can be laid out (we are of course still waiting official confirmation of permission to do this, but we have spoken to people at the club off the record and there appears to be no problem) but we want as many as possible.

So I'm launching an appeal for anyone with old banners kicking about their lofts who wouldn't mind seeing them laid out over some empty seats at Love Street to please get in touch with me either on here or through our site at http://www.supraspaisley.co.nr.

I'm thinking particularly of the big Sammy Broon's saltire, but there must be others of you with old flags that are only gathering dust in the house. Please take the time to browse our website if you want more information on what we are doing, or contact me on here if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, most of you on this part of the forum are, I'm sure, aware of what we are doing. One of our plans was to try to cover up the eyesore that is the North West stand when it sits empty for all games bar those when the OF come to visit. We have a few banners already made up that can be laid out (we are of course still waiting official confirmation of permission to do this, but we have spoken to people at the club off the record and there appears to be no problem) but we want as many as possible.

So I'm launching an appeal for anyone with old banners kicking about their lofts who wouldn't mind seeing them laid out over some empty seats at Love Street to please get in touch with me either on here or through our site at http://www.supraspaisley.co.nr.

I'm thinking particularly of the big Sammy Broon's saltire, but there must be others of you with old flags that are only gathering dust in the house. Please take the time to browse our website if you want more information on what we are doing, or contact me on here if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

There were loads of good banners at the B+Q cup final at M'well that must still be kicking about.It's not like you'd throw them out or lose them. :unsure:

There were loads of good banners at the B+Q cup final at M'well that must still be kicking about.It's not like you'd throw them out or lose them. :unsure:

So I've been told by some of the older guys, just want to know where they've gone!! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to remember seeing a giant, black white and red one with Dennis the Mennace on it. Probablly got soaked and shrunk though. :P