Saints Aid 5 (2006)

Killie Saint

• 2 weeks later...

I played at SA5 last year and I'm sure at one point I heard someone had video footage of the match.

If anyone has footage (even unedited), can they let me know as I would be interested in seeing it.

I too played in that & smisa sent me a DVD of the event (complete with muppet theme backing track) If you contact them i`m sure they could sort you out. if not contact me and i`ll try to get a copy to you.

• 2 months later...
I too played in that & smisa sent me a DVD of the event (complete with muppet theme backing track) If you contact them i`m sure they could sort you out. if not contact me and i`ll try to get a copy to you.

i also played in the game but never received my promised copy of said DVD...tried using the contact us bit on the SMISA website but it was returned 'Message Undeliverable'

anyone have any luck gettin a copy?/know how i could get one?

is shoot out at the end on it? hope no... :bag

• 6 months later...
i also played in the game but never received my promised copy of said DVD...tried using the contact us bit on the SMISA website but it was returned 'Message Undeliverable'

anyone have any luck gettin a copy?/know how i could get one?

is shoot out at the end on it? hope no... :bag

Guys i have a copy of Saints Aid 4 ............... willing to copy it for fellow players

Edited by umacha

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know why Saints Aid hasn't taken place the last couple of years?

a bit repetetive and becoming more difficult to auction places

decision made to hold off for a year or so but st.m said they wanted to run themselves anyway through official site but basically they forgot until two weeks before planned date

later on smisa requested/proposed to hold one as the last game before leaving love st. but again it didnt materialise

however

smisa are currently discussing fund raising ideas with the YD guys and hopefully it may re-appear again sometime in the not to distant future