Xbox 360 Live - Buddie Gamertags!

Ultimate Buzz

Guest Kampbell Kennedy
Hey, I think you gave me a friend request today mate?Tell me lads, why's St MIrren and Morton not in it?

I mind Morton were in Fifa about 7 years ago...bizarre!

Where did you blag one, ya smelly bastard?

Guest Kampbell Kennedy
Blag what, my retarded cousin?

One of those Xbox thingies, Oh Imperial Leather fearing one. I'm no retard and I'm certainly not related to you. The image below hints that you are certainly verging on the 'special' side.

guesswho.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
One of those Xbox thingies, Oh Imperial Leather fearing one. I'm no retard and I'm certainly not related to you. The image below hints that you are certainly verging on the 'special' side.

guesswho.jpg

Well so what, you've revealed my true identity? There's fcking hunners of crime in Greenock you know! Polis need all the help they can get.

Christ, that banana was a bit jippy. Especially in an all in one costume. :(

Forgot to post this as our long lost inverclydians are barely worth a mention these days...might alos be one of those had to be ther moments.

Anyway, I was having a few beers in Lossiemouth with a Pertick supporter when a loose cannon from gr'n'k appeared on the scene. He hovvered around like a bad smell whilst we talked about football. Obvoiusly having nothing to offer in that department the smelly c"nt jumped in when the son of prossies told me he was a plasterer for the corporation. However, as it was clearly a job experience failure in the 70's/80's when said gr'n'k f"kwit weighed in with the classic line....."I used tae plaster the jism masel".....immediately realising the f"wit meant gypsum, me and the son of prossie exploded into fits of laughter. To my embarressment I splattered my beer over the gr'n"k scumbags holiday weekend brothel creepers. (i Hadn't noticed the outdated footwear until that point) hurtling me into a haemorrhoid inducing fit of the giggles. If Butlins had a cheap source of gas masks there might be a useful outlet for the smelly c"nts yet. :)