Worst 5 Players In The Past 10 Years

ritchie_smfc

There has been a few for the love of god :unsure:

Derek Scrimingour for his display against the **** at Ibrox :angry:

Mikael Renfrum signed only cos he had a fancy namee by the look of it <_<

Never liked Sergei Baltacha either his dad must have had sumthin to do with it :huh:

Jose Quitongo just for sheer stupidity didnt even get a call up for Angola at the World Cup :lol:

be Warned a lot of people want agree with this choice but i had to put down Brian McGinty ino he had and still has injury problems but i cant remember him doing anything good for St Mirren :unsure:

There has been a few for the love of god :unsure:

Derek Scrimingour for his display against the **** at Ibrox :angry:

Mikael Renfrum signed only cos he had a fancy namee by the look of it <_<

Never liked Sergei Baltacha either his dad must have had sumthin to do with it :huh:

Jose Quitongo just for sheer stupidity didnt even get a call up for Angola at the World Cup :lol:

be Warned a lot of people want agree with this choice but i had to put down Brian McGinty ino he had and still has injury problems but i cant remember him doing anything good for St Mirren :unsure:

jose was pure entertainment.. run from half way line, beat five men (sometimes beat himself too..) then get to the penalty box and fall on his arse frank spencer style!!!

Derek Scrimgour

Billy Memhet

Jens Paeslack

Eddie Annand

Mikael Renfrum

Jens Paeslack............

What an arse that guy was.

Think everyone is being a bit hard on the Scrim though, he made lots of good saves too and he's still a buddie i think.

Kean, Cameron and Potter.

Three total duds, how anyone can give Mehmet abuse wheh Kean's picked in front of him is beyond me.

Kean at least always has a chance that he will score ie Hearts, he shuts players down, and his improved his first touch this season

compared with billy "no goals" Mehmet who has scored 4 league goals in two season, with very little assits

Anyone that thinks mehmet is better than kean, needs some help

1. Graham Fenton (can't forgive him for not passing to the unmarked McGarry at C***ic Park and electing to take it himself, missing in the process - cost us a valuable point or 3...)

2. Derek Scrimgeour - heart-in-mouth time every time there was a cross ball

3. Moussa Dagnogo - remember him??

4. Ronnie McQuilter - horrible yellow car

5. Billy Mehmet - very poor

Can't pull the trigger on Jose - he was at least entertaining.

1. Graham Fenton (can't forgive him for not passing to the unmarked McGarry at C***ic Park and electing to take it himself, missing in the process - cost us a valuable point or 3...)

That was Stephen McPhee who was free. Would have been his only goal in his 6 weeks saints career.

2. Derek Scrimgeour - heart-in-mouth time every time there was a cross ball

3. Moussa Dagnogo - remember him??

4. Ronnie McQuilter - horrible yellow car

5. Billy Mehmet - very poor

Can't pull the trigger on Jose - he was at least entertaining.

Putting Dagnogo in there is totally unfair. The bloke only started 2 games and he scored in one of them. If his name was Tam Smith and he came from Renfrew there is no way he would be remebered as a dud....or even at all probably. He was just here at the wrong time and has a funny name.

Paul McKnight would be a much better nomination.

Putting Dagnogo in there is totally unfair. The bloke only started 2 games and he scored in one of them. If his name was Tam Smith and he came from Renfrew there is no way he would be remebered as a dud....or even at all probably. He was just here at the wrong time and has a funny name.

Paul McKnight would be a much better nomination.

You could be right about Dagnogo, on reflection there probably were worse players in the last 10 years. McKnight, though, while being ultimately a colossal disappointment, at least made a valuable contribution and that's probably why I couldn't put him in my worst 5.

Jens Paeslack............

What an arse that guy was.

Think everyone is being a bit hard on the Scrim though, he made lots of good saves too and he's still a buddie i think.

paeslack.... got to admit he looked good when he first played for us (hamilton at broadwood i think?) but it seemed like he thought he was joining a club on the up and wasn't prepared to put a shift in for a survival battle.. thought he was better than us the arrogant b**tard. (and looked like Sal Solo which is unforgivable..)