Worst 5 Players In The Past 10 Years

ritchie_smfc

this is easy - so many to choose from...................

Chris Wreh ......... i remember him warming up v jags - thought this is it - a born match winner ...someone special .... the sort of player that can turn a game .....played for arsenal .....cousin of .....well you get the picture - total gash!

Andy Dow - f**ks sake he played for Chelsea - doubt he'd trouble their first team now!

Kevin Twaddle - did he just fancy Karen the Physio - the most injured f**ker ever at love st - and thats saying something! - He signed for Penicuik in the summer of 2004. He was there for a few seasons before going awol in the summer of 2006 and doesn't seem to be there anymore. Can't find him at another club either. - i stole that bit from mirren mad - sorry stu

Greig Denham - i seem to rememebr he was injured a bit too ...but that might be something i just made up in my head ...currently playing for linthgow rose - found his level then!

Paul Rudden - he could have / should have been brilliant - sadly now the only thing i remember him for was being a Ant of Ant and Dec lookalike and having crap hair!

Greig Denham - i seem to rememebr he was injured a bit too ...but that might be something i just made up in my head ...currently playing for linthgow rose - found his level then!

Did we not sign him from Motherwell or something like that :huh: But got injured in pre season n hardly kicked a ball afterwards.