Football Manager 2008

Stu

Time to start sorting the Saints stuff out for FM 2008 so if anyone has any suggestions on what should be changed with Saints from last year's version (aside from the obvious like new signings) I'll take it on board :)

How about the undersoil heating not being done every season, but then the ground move should be in there anyway and the debt cleared obviously. It's a shame you can't change our "Dislike" of Morton to "Feel sorry for, but play along because it would be cruel not to"

I can set a rating of between 1 and 20 for dislike, with 20 being the highest. Which number best suits that :)

The undersoil heating is a bug apparently. I'm currently trying to find out from one of the research folk the best way to do the stadium, training complex and finances.

It's not 20 really though, I have some personal baggage for hating Greenock itself but I just genuinely don't feel that much hatred atall for Morton. There's literally no reason, they're utter bloody pish and their supporters pretty much make a laughing stock of themselves season after season. They go on about a return to the SPL as if they're Triple H and does anyone actually remember their last spell in the Premier League it was a damned joke as they signed a group of Danes who were bloody useless. I'll bet some anorak out there, Stu probably :P, will be able to tell us which season that was but I just don't...actually, it might have been 887/88.

Some of you lot weren't even born and yet Morton fans talk about it as if it was just last year.

Add Well, Airdrie, and Falkirk as rivals. I hate that lot far more than the poor saps down the port.

And Partick as well

I'd had a few in a few years back, but was told it's only supposed to be the teams you have a proper rivalry with and it's returned. For example, we hate the Old Firm but they probably don't give a f**k about us.

Fair enough, except why have a rating of 1-20 then :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Stu, set the hate setting to maximum for everybody else and about halfway for hating ourselves. :P

Make Smith a future Scotland international too.....world class keeper in the making...especially when that fud Gordon can get that level of transfer fee.....wait 'til Kean finds out he's signing a raging homo. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Have just found out the new stadium won't be in the game due to licensing stuff. Put simply, if the SPL wasn't licensed in the game it would be fine. However, licensed leagues are subject to checks and stuff like this can be removed if requested :(

So, no new ground. I've changed the debt to £500k paid off in the first year, should be interesting to see from betas and demos how this works!

Have just found out the new stadium won't be in the game due to licensing stuff. Put simply, if the SPL wasn't licensed in the game it would be fine. However, licensed leagues are subject to checks and stuff like this can be removed if requested :(

So, no new ground. I've changed the debt to £500k paid off in the first year, should be interesting to see from betas and demos how this works!

Stu i can PM you all the info you need just stick me in go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on :D

do you know if there is going to be any new features yet?

come on insider spill it all :P