Official Website

proud2beabuddy

Looks like the club is about to jump on the Premium TV bandwagon that is responsible for most of the Football League sites down south and quite a few up here.

Hope this doesn't mean I'm about to get the boot :unsure:

interesting to note that on that site it lists chris smiths nationality as American ! :blink:

I noticed that as well. Thought perhaps none of them had been updated, but checked through the rest of the squad and it seemed okay, well maybe he is by birth - who knows :huh:

I know that my eyes are dim and cannot see... etc..

But it looks to me that the image they've chosen to use in relation to the Frank McAvennie articles is that of Danny McGrain breathing down the neck of Frank McGarvey

Or am I just wrong?!?! :unsure:

ETA:

Just saw the image again on the Official website - clearer - and it's MacAvennie despite the perm and DARK hair...

I think.

Edited by chingford

Don't like that new site at all! It's just like all the other SPL sites. What's happened to individuallity all of a sudden? Give us back our proper site!!

I've gave up the club site, too full of little hitlers. I've watched this place from afar and although it appears to have a bit of an unruly pecking order it's better than the club one now.

I've gave up the club site, too full of little hitlers. I've watched this place from afar and although it appears to have a bit of an unruly pecking order it's better than the club one now.

:lol:

Unruly pecking order is about right B)

Welcome aboard Frank B)

Must be a good commercial deal that these lot offer the clubs - as every English club worth their salt has a Premium TV site.

I've mixed feelings about it. The new site is a bit cleaner and will contain more stuff once finished - but it does lose the individuality of the previous site - and fair play to the folk who maintain and run that site as they do a f**king good job with no thanks from anyone.

Must be a good commercial deal that these lot offer the clubs - as every English club worth their salt has a Premium TV site.

I've mixed feelings about it. The new site is a bit cleaner and will contain more stuff once finished - but it does lose the individuality of the previous site - and fair play to the folk who maintain and run that site as they do a f**king good job with no thanks from anyone.

Here Here div :)

not sure about this site. they've got the squad all jumbled :blink: