Nokia N95

Svensen

Has anyone got one, I've just got myself one with my upgrade and they're sh*t hot. I've not been so excited about a mobile phone since...ever.

5 Megapixel camera, DVD quality video camera, the web surfing on it's shit hot, the games are true 3D its only let down is its shitty GPS receiver but you can buy a bluetooth one from ebay for about £30 and a hooky copy of Tom Tom 6 for about a fiver.

Nokia n95...tell all yer pals...

What a week my Nokia 6131 has had... managed to survive me twatting the front screen on a bollard only for me to later drop it straight into a voddie and coke, It dried out, worked for a short while then died ! :blink:

Last year, about a day after getting it, I scratched the camera lens and within a week or so all of the black latex grip coating had scraped off, as had the silver effect edging.

I'll find out shortly whether or not I get a new one off e-bay cheap !

Has anyone got one, I've just got myself one with my upgrade and they're sh*t hot. I've not been so excited about a mobile phone since...ever.

5 Megapixel camera, DVD quality video camera, the web surfing on it's shit hot, the games are true 3D its only let down is its shitty GPS receiver but you can buy a bluetooth one from ebay for about £30 and a hooky copy of Tom Tom 6 for about a fiver.

The phone is just the dogs bollocks, have to be the only one of my mates to have a 5 megapixel camera and a phone that can hold over 1000 songs.

Can you phone folk on it ? - even to thier home phones ? :rolleyes: