Top 5 Things You'd Like To Go Back In Time And Do

EL NOMBRE

1) Kidnap Brian McGinlay in April 83, letting anyone not knowingly in the OF payroll to officiate

2) Be at Wembley in 76 (I know a guy who was there - and was one of the very few that got nicked !)

3) Kick The Stone Roses up their collective arses (1991-1994). Or hide John Squire's coke.

4) Be on board the Rolling Stones 1972 USA tour - the definition of debauchery

5) Be ringside at Ali v. Foreman (having visited the local Kampala branch of Willie Hill en route)

1) Kidnap Brian McGinlay in April 83, letting anyone not knowingly in the OF payroll to officiate

2) Be at Wembley in 76 (I know a guy who was there - and was one of the very few that got nicked !)

3) Kick The Stone Roses up their collective arses (1991-1994). Or hide John Squire's coke.

4) Be on board the Rolling Stones 1972 USA tour - the definition of debauchery

5) Be ringside at Ali v. Foreman (having visited the local Kampala branch of Willie Hill en route)

Was that when Saints were down?

St helen's, that is.

Rugby League final... :unsure:

Or were you thinking of this...?

I was there: not nicked. :)

Was that when Saints were down?

St helen's, that is.

Rugby League final... :unsure:

Or were you thinking of this...?

I was there: not nicked. :)

F*cked-up the date :blink: - sorry Mr.C. . That link was one of the best "clicks" I've ever done. Including filth. Cheers man.

The guy who got nicked was my old boss ! He got an organised bus from Johnstone, and the story of his 48 hours should have been made into a mini-movie. Highlights included:

1) The bus had no lav, you just stood in the doorway and told the driver you needed a slash, and he slowed down a bit whilst opening the doors (Motorways withstanding of course).Which was unfortunate for dwellers of Golders Green and North London suburbs, out mowing their lawns as the bus arrived in the capital on Friday evening.

2) The brakes failed, and the driver brought the Johnstone flying machine to a halt by crashing into safety fencing near Park Lane. He then calmly announced - "That's us here boys !"

The poor guy got nicked going back OFF the pitch to help his mate over the wall. Basically got huckled through a vast number of passageways before emergiung outside the ground. Missed all the action. I will be sending him your link.

Edited by Big Fras

• 2 weeks later...
1. Kick the shit out of Bill Gates and steal his microsoft idea B)

2. Deliberatly steal Michael Carrol's lottery ticket and donate his money to the Saints.

Kicking the shit oota Michael Carroll wid dae....