Top Five Favourite Foods

Tartan Clad Franny

1: Mince n' Totties

2: A chicken tikka kebab

3: A roll n' sausage wae broon sauce on a Sunday.

4: Big thick chips wae the skin still oan and a garlic dip

5: All the free stuff ye get when workin on a chef programme, such as like the bandana kid who never eats the stuff he makes, coz he lives on Mars bars and diet coke.

1: Mince n' Totties

2: A chicken tikka kebab

3: A roll n' sausage wae broon sauce on a Sunday.

4: Big thick chips wae the skin still oan and a garlic dip

5: All the free stuff ye get when workin on a chef programme, such as like the bandana kid who never eats the stuff he makes, coz he lives on Mars bars and diet coke.

Checked out blog, is your old " band buddies " Davie Mullen and Craig Mackie?

I think youll find that it was in fact CRAIG, Matt is his dad . Do you not know your old pals or is that loud " music " scrambled your brain

Nope Matt it is... same as his dad and not Craig who is his bespectacled, guitar toting uncle and brother of the aforementiond 'dad'...

Nope Matt it is... same as his dad and not Craig who is his bespectacled, guitar toting uncle and brother of the aforementiond 'dad'...

My mistake ,you are bang on. Spoke to both of them a few Fridays ago at a party, in Brirish Legion where the bold Davie was on stage with a few more musicians of his era.

I don't think he has FS, no-one in attendance at Foxbar community centre in the early 70's that (bore) witness to his rendition of 'Tubular Bells' in it's entirety, could possibly forget it. My voice broke, as I reached puberty during the outro :lol:<_<

I reached puberty too, having in fact just been born as the first notes were played. :blink:

I don't think he has FS, no-one in attendance at Foxbar community centre in the early 70's that (bore) witness to his rendition of 'Tubular Bells' in it's entirety, could possibly forget it. My voice broke, as I reached puberty during the outro :lol:<_<

I missed this!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: Poor, unknowing Davie.

His plectrums must be burning...

Edited by chingford