Top 5 Fat Lasses

Crispian Crunchie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that the voluptuous Jess and Laura will not be in the Series after tonight. Theyr'e in the play-off and though I may love them, I'm with Raymond in the 'not-quite-good-enough-in-the-kitchen' stakes.

Tho if they were rolled in Olive Oil, I could think again.

Watch tonight. Tears and heaving, well-filled twin bosoms... :)

Who says - the licence fee is not worth it?! Hah!

I suspect that the voluptuous Jess and Laura will not be in the Series after tonight. Theyr'e in the play-off and though I may love them, I'm with Raymond in the 'not-quite-good-enough-in-the-kitchen' stakes.

Tho if they were rolled in Olive Oil, I could think again.

Watch tonight. Tears and heaving, well-filled twin bosoms... :)

Who says - the licence fee is not worth it?! Hah!

Jess and Laura , lovers of prime meat , rare indeed.......................... :)

I suspect that the voluptuous Jess and Laura will not be in the Series after tonight. They're in the play-off and though I may love them, I'm with Raymond in the 'not-quite-good-enough-in-the-kitchen' stakes.

I think Raymond has understandably retained the eye-candy till the Final next week. In France.

The Jock and his wife who had Jacques Tamson's restaurant (with deep-fried Mars Bars in Windsor) seem to me a better fit for Raymie (and a much more aspiring chef) than the buxom blonde burds with their cutesy brown and green (VERY) plain cooking of mundane materials...

The other finalists (an army chef and his neurotic nutcase wife - TOO stressed) are just like Raymie's top of the market offering in Manoir Au Qat Saisons(sp?).

But I don't mind another week of Jess and Laura...

The Jock and his wife who had Jacques Tamson's restaurant (with deep-fried Mars Bars in Windsor) seem to me a better fit for Raymie (and a much more aspiring chef) than the buxom blonde burds with their cutesy brown and green (VERY) plain cooking of mundane materials...

Hattie Jaques Tamson's surely ?

I think Raymond has understandably retained the eye-candy till the Final next week. In France.

The other finalists (an army chef and his neurotic nutcase wife - TOO stressed) are just like Raymie's top of the market offering in Manoir Au Qat Saisons(sp?).

But I don't mind another week of Jess and Laura...

yup , saw this reality show last night <_< wrong choice in terms of rewarding potential. That bloke wouldnae have moved unless you lit a fire under him, that cost him , sooo , we have these yappy, aren't we terrific twin burds , potential Raymie marketing novelty factor no doubt, versus some anal bloke and his tearful wife ...........i wonder who'll win <_<

I'll book a curry n beer night for next thursday methinks............... B)

yup , saw this reality show last night <_< wrong choice in terms of rewarding potential. That bloke wouldnae have moved unless you lit a fire under him, that cost him , sooo , we have these yappy, aren't we terrific twin burds , potential Raymie marketing novelty factor no doubt, versus some anal bloke and his tearful wife ...........i wonder who'll win <_<

I'll book a curry n beer night for next thursday methinks............... B)

Brilliant bit last night in the garden. One of the most respected chefs in the planet tells advertising sales contact centre dafty to speed up. Dafty turns and nods heid, and continues to waddle on with his tray containing 10 baby potatoes as if he's lugging granite in the world's strongest man's challenge. It looks like the production team selected incompetents on purpose for entertainment value, just as the producers of The Apprentice and BB select mentally damaged contestants. I blame michael barrymore. :P