Top Five Things You'd Do If The Six Numbers Came Up

Crispian Crunchie

1. Bung a large wedge of cash into St Mirren (I'm assuming this is everybody's first one).

2. Pay off what's left on the mortgage (not that much) and maybe buy a new place in the Highlands and one on Crete.

3. Buy a really decent and comfortable vehicle (a Saab, say) and spend about a month or two just driving round the British Isles discovering and visiting all the places I've never been to, staying in well-comfortable hotels every night.

4. Bung some dosh to the rellies and any firends that needed some.

5. Erm, that's it. Might get myself a boat.

1.I'd share it 50 - 50 with Liverpool Bud and he could invest his share in St Mirren!!!

2.Pay off our mortgage which unfortunately is quite big

3.Take our kids out of school and travel around the world giving them the best education in real life only euro millions can buy

4.Make sure our family and friends could live a life of luxury

5.Buy a new car - Liverpool Bud not very partial to my Barbie purple Nissan Micra!!!!

If it was a megabucks EuroMillions win rather than a pishy £2 million on the Lotto.

1 - Buy St. Mirren FC.

2 - Buy a holiday home somewhere sunny and a Highland retreat.

3 - Give the family 5 figures each.

4 - Visit every capital city in Europe (apart from the scary ones).

5 - Open a pub where Buddies drink cheap (and the OF scum pay double) :D

Edited by Scotland

1. Bung a large wedge of cash into St Mirren (I'm assuming this is everybody's first one).

2. Pay off what's left on the mortgage (not that much) and maybe buy a new place in the Highlands and one on Crete.

3. Buy a really decent and comfortable vehicle (a Saab, say) and spend about a month or two just driving round the British Isles discovering and visiting all the places I've never been to, staying in well-comfortable hotels every night.

You forgot to include "Wave a wad of cash in the face of a Big Issue vendor saying 'Oi seem to 'ave considerably maw moonee than yaow'", Mr. Compassionate.

I actually know Angela Kelly and was quite prepared to ditch/bump off Bitchface and start wooing her(for the sake of St Mirren)..........

For some reason she no longer communicates with me on her @royalmail.com e-mail address..................

Cannae for the life of me think why.... :rolleyes:

<_< ......ya toatill liar , apart fae the Saab bit !! Ye'd be roon to "wee" LK's hoos salivatin like a dug oan heat !!!

1. Count it

2. Pretend I liked grammarians up to the point where they thought they would get their greedy mits on my cash then point and laugh at them

3. Publicise my win all over the place and then not spend a penny

4. Have great fun replying to begging letters with a GIRUY signature on every one

5. Bribe the Scottish Exec / SFA to get rid of the OF but once they've done it expose them for their scumbaggery and pay them f"k aw.

1. Count it

2. Pretend I liked grammarians up to the point where they thought they would get their greedy mits on my cash then point and laugh at them

3. Publicise my win all over the place and then not spend a penny

4. Have great fun replying to begging letters with a GIRUY signature on every one

5. Bribe the Scottish Exec / SFA to get rid of the OF but once they've done it expose them for their scumbaggery and pay them f"k aw.

A man of integrity is so rare to find in this day and age. :rolleyes:

1 clear the clubs debt

2 bribe them to stay at love st(and give em dough to do it up a bit)

3 bribe spl coonts to allow standing at grounds(and allow bevvy,only at our end at love st mind) :cheers

4 hire hitman to kill that wee dick scott brown :fire

5 hire another hitman to kill scot brown in case first fooker misses :fire2

Edited by saint_dave