Thanks Smisa

Isle Of Bute Saint

Guy's I have stopped my standing order.

I would like to thank all the guy's involved in running SMISA , have appreciated all the hard work done by you guy's. Your a credit to St Mirren football club.

I joined SMISA in the beginning when the club was in financial trouble. . Now the debt is clear or soon will be and a new stadium is being built I feel now is the right time to leave.

I have also withdrawn my black and white magazine subscription or what ever it's called now. I was a gold bond member from the first week. How long is it since these things started up ? Near enough 15 years ? I have won absolutely nothing in all that time.

With both money's and a little extra I now put it into an account for hospitality. That way I get something and the club still make money.

Thanks Again To Everyone.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Guy's I have stopped my standing order.

I would like to thank all the guy's involved in running SMISA , have appreciated all the hard work done by you guy's. Your a credit to St Mirren football club.

I joined SMISA in the beginning when the club was in financial trouble. . Now the debt is clear or soon will be and a new stadium is being built I feel now is the right time to leave.

I have also withdrawn my black and white magazine subscription or what ever it's called now. I was a gold bond member from the first week. How long is it since these things started up ? Near enough 15 years ? I have won absolutely nothing in all that time.

With both money's and a little extra I now put it into an account for hospitality. That way I get something and the club still make money.

Thanks Again To Everyone.

Pity it's at Castle Greyskull. :wink:

Seriously Iain, fair do's. Football is by no means a cheap hobby without anything else adding to it. That said I do still think there's a lot SMiSA can do even if the immediate security of the club is resolved via the ground move.

Personally I hope the standing order amount will come down as per the vote in due course, though I'll continue paying my £10, and say how I want the cash used. :)