Xbox360 Or Ps3?

loomo

goin to buy one or the other but i have always had playstations and really like them but now they have come down to a bit more respectable price it's all go.

a few of my mates have xbox's and say their great and at 249 with halo3 and another game it's not to be sniffed at but there are a few xbox's out, what ones the business?

also the ps3 40gb sounds good at the price it's on sale for but i'm told it doesn't play ps2 games :blink: and you need the 60gb for that, any truth?

goin to buy one or the other but i have always had playstations and really like them but now they have come down to a bit more respectable price it's all go.

a few of my mates have xbox's and say their great and at 249 with halo3 and another game it's not to be sniffed at but there are a few xbox's out, what ones the business?

also the ps3 40gb sounds good at the price it's on sale for but i'm told it doesn't play ps2 games :blink: and you need the 60gb for that, any truth?

Yep thats right. The 40 GB one will only play PS3 games.

I've played both and they're both good consoles but I have to say (although, I've only played it once) the PS3 looks like the dogs knackers...

I've no really got the $$$ for either of them just now, maybe invest in one when the deals get better after Christmas...

Edited by Svensen

I think the fact you can still easily buy any of the 2 diddy systems with ease, yet Woolworths at Braehead, 2 months before Yuletide, has a waiting list of over 200 for the Wii speaks volumes........................

thing it speak volumes of,is nintendo not giving a toss about europe,mate.shop i work in was promised a delivery before xmas,we took orders only to be told not getting them now til feb......ps3 and xbox will fly of the shelf due to price cuts and unavailibilty of the wii...even at start of year it took me 3months by my boys birthday to get one,looks like same deal for kids ths xmas :blink:

The Wii is the dogs nads. Only slight let down is not much online play availabe yet.
have to say the ps3 is the dog's bollox. only got two games with it, motorstorm for ma laddie and resistance fall of man which is a quality game. now i have to go down the road of router's which i know f..all about for online play.

is there a possibility my broadband provider will gift me one if i tell them i'm leavin?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think the fact you can still easily buy any of the 2 diddy systems with ease, yet Woolworths at Braehead, 2 months before Yuletide, has a waiting list of over 200 for the Wii speaks volumes........................

...about how well Nintendo are marketing the Wii, for a console that was released nearly two years ago with a novelty value of about a month they're doing no bad at bumping up the price and the interest...

cod4 is the dog's bolloxs. turned me into a marksman. so much so that i nearly took out my labourer's eye with my paintball shotgun today. i stormed the building but had no flash bangs on me. one apprentice joiner and my labrador went down, will make it up to them on the works night out tonight.