25 Years Of Channel 4

ST SID

1. Countdown

2. BB (+cleb BB)

3. Anything with Justin & Colin or their ilk in it (C5 were responsible for the Arden trauma show)

4. 15 to 1

5. The worst show ever to be inflicted on a UK audience...."The Word!" :angry:

T€rry Christi@n - should be tried by the World Court for TV War Crimes.

1. Paul O Grady Show - rip his vocal chords out! annoying scouse bas...

2. So Graham Norton - annoying irish bas...

3. Jamie's kitchen <_<

4. The Big Brother thing with Russell Brand - yep, you guessed it, annoying...

5. Football Italia - always picked the worst game in Italy (and for the record, its not because James Richardson is annoying! top man in my book...his podcast on the guardian website is a crackin lunchtime listen at work)

5. Football Italia - always picked the worst game in Italy (and for the record, its not because James Richardson is annoying! top man in my book...his podcast on the guardian website is a crackin lunchtime listen at work)

I seem to remember Channel 4 failed to show the end of their last ever live game - the last day of the season - due to a pitch invasion causing delays. They probably had an important old film to show.

Incase anyone is still wondering, Roma did indeed go on to win the league :)

Could never work that one out. It was an appalingly bad show but there were snippets of gems such as Kurt Cobain dedicating a song to Courtney Love cos she was "the best fúck in the world", a rare British TV appearance by Bill Hicks and some other stuff.

In general it was shite and I only watched it to see if any time Amanda the Cabinet would get her jugs out. She never did. Where is she now?

Could never work that one out. It was an appalingly bad show but there were snippets of gems such as Kurt Cobain dedicating a song to Courtney Love cos she was "the best fúck in the world", a rare British TV appearance by Bill Hicks and some other stuff.

In general it was shite and I only watched it to see if any time Amanda the Cabinet would get her jugs out. She never did. Where is she now?

hope this helps.... :wink:

AMANDA DE CADANET (Presenter of The Word)

«The Hunger (usaTV/1997) - Topless laying on her back in a lovemaking scene. [ep: No Radio (1997)]

«Fall (1997) - Topless laying on her back with a man laying on top of her while they talk - her left nipple is visible at the start of the scene and a few times later on. (added by Strojon)

«Mascara (1999) - Topless and rear nudity standing naked beside a fireplace talking to a man sitting in an armchair u topless sitting against a wall eating strawberries and drinking from a bottle.

(edited to say i found that information through google.. i do not spend all my spare time watching videos and freeze framing every single flash of gusset or nipple slip.!!! honest!)

Edited by groo-ver

hope this helps.... :wink:

AMANDA DE CADANET (Presenter of The Word)

«The Hunger (usaTV/1997) - Topless laying on her back in a lovemaking scene. [ep: No Radio (1997)]

«Fall (1997) - Topless laying on her back with a man laying on top of her while they talk - her left nipple is visible at the start of the scene and a few times later on. (added by Strojon)

«Mascara (1999) - Topless and rear nudity standing naked beside a fireplace talking to a man sitting in an armchair u topless sitting against a wall eating strawberries and drinking from a bottle.

(edited to say i found that information through google.. i do not spend all my spare time watching videos and freeze framing every single flash of gusset or nipple slip.!!! honest!)

She wasn't as annoying as her wee brother and onetime guest Word presenter wotsisname....? Basher or Bumper ??? Bawbag ????

1. Countdown

2. BB (+cleb BB)

3. Anything with Justin & Colin or their ilk in it (C5 were responsible for the Arden trauma show)

4. 15 to 1

Was there not a classic snippet on the word when Terry Christian was interviewing Mr T and asked him what he thought of Man United :lol:

1. Countdown

2. BB (+cleb BB)

4. 15 to 1

15 to 1 wasn't too bad. Agree with the rest.

Can't disagree with most of the suggestions so far, but "The Word" whilst 95% p*sh, did have the odd classic. My 2 favourites would be (and there is a theme):

1) Nov 1991: A horrified Bo Derek being jammed between Shaun Ryder and Bez on the sofa. SWR was absolutely 'tatered on smack, and was muttering evil foul-mouthed threats to a named journalist who had earlier in the week claimed he had been a rent boy. Even Ar Tezza was nervous. Bez meanwhile was literally dribbling, as he stared at Bo Derek's t*ts. From 18 inches away.

2) 1994: Shaun Ryder makes a (then) rare appearance on TV. Done nothing since the 92 implosion of Happy Mondays. Much, much, much, much more "sprightly" than his last visit to "The Word", SWR has a fairly bizarre interview with Ar Tezza, speaking gibberish at 100mph, with a fixed grin, and not listening to questions. Show finishes with the entire cast of kids classic "Rainbow" (including Rod, Jane & Freddy) performing a "dance" version of their theme tune. As the credits roll, the mainimage is of Ryder miming the words whilst stroking Zippy's head. #

C4 don't do shows like this any more. But then again, this was the show that brough us Geordie Dyke Hufty. FFS. :ph34r: