E-commerce Sites

northendsaint

Renfrewshire Enterprise has free money for you to set this up. I used to be the Vice Chair of the ebusiness suppliers group in R-shire. There is a good way to fiddle it so you could end up with cash in your own pocket. The rules may have changed but well worth exploring. Best to end up with a sellable site worth something rather than a thrown together by students affair.

I asked before but is there some clever dude on here who could assist me setting up an e-commerce shop.I currently sell water pumps from my wee office but would like to expand to the WWW.Any assistance would be welcome.

I'll sell you either the tartancladfannies.com or tartancladfannies.co.uk domain name once Scotland get pumped by the greaseballs......................

Think I'll open up a shop for Wrigley's products and call it E bay gum. :rolleyes:

S'awright. I've already got ma coat...

There's an eBay shop selling Hunterhill Team memorabilia from the late 70s.............

It's called eBay Stewart......................

I'll get my jacket (with 8 buttons up each sleeve)....................

There's an eBay shop selling Hunterhill Team memorabilia from the late 70s.............

It's called eBay Stewart......................

I'll get my jacket (with 8 buttons up each sleeve)....................

Just found this Bill.Very very funny.Probably the best ive heard from you. :lol: