Light Bulb Up Arse...

JM1

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Ask Davidkennedyshand over on Pie & Bovril. He used to work for Curdy laugh.gif

And it definitely happened.

When I heard this it was intimated that it was an orange that was inserted well into his r sole canal and the inserter was a female work colleague. It allegedly occurred in a room at "the Hilton."..........

Alas me not being one for idle gossip , I'm not too sure, other than that when the fruit loop lived in a certain part of the country I was aware that he woke one morning to observe a fair number of oranges discarded on his front lawn.

If ever there was a post that convinced me that "Tracy Barlow Loyal" was one of Faraway Saint's aliases, this is it.

What a sad little man he must be.

Obvious question why is a 4 year old thread active again and why would anyone be searching fir a story about light bulbs up the arse.

The Internet baffles me

Deja vu. Again...

Deja vu. Again...

As you quoted me directly, I shall reply even although I'm a busy man for people of your ilk.

If you had been following this section of the website recently, you will have noticed a thread about Pitchers Sports (which I found quite interesting actually as I never knew there had been a "shootout" there once upon a time). In this thread about Pitchers Sports, someone put a link to this thread and so I read this thread and noticed that a person who Faraway Saint used to mention a lot had posted and after I read this person's post I thought it looked like the type of post he would normally make. As for you quoting "exiledfan", isn't his post out of date now, given that time has moved on since he posted it, or maybe it hasn't in Renfrew, given what Renfrew is like...

If you can't follow threads and sections of a website properly, it makes me wonder who accesses it and posts on your behalf.

Cherry bye! smile.png

...even although I'm a busy man for people of your ilk.

Yet you posted this

You see, this is what sets me apart from most posters on here. I don't look at the contributor before I read the post. I judge whether I "like" a post based on its content and not who the contributor was.

You're full of contradictions, aren't you. Or the drugs are wearing off...

Aren't you paying attention? It's a CSNY album, everyone knows that...just like everybody knows this is nowhere. Or 25% do, anyway.

smile.png

I WAS paying attention....

I just looked at you and... sigh(ed),

...and know you love me.

I paraphrase, but I've been on the road and it's a code that I can live by. :)

I bet that if you posted an explanation of it, he'd soon say he recognised the explanation.... smile.png

Aren't you paying attention? It's a CSNY album, everyone knows that...just like everybody knows this is nowhere. Or 25% do, anyway.

smile.png

I WAS paying attention....

I just looked at you and... sigh(ed),

...and know you love me.

I paraphrase, but I've been on the road and it's a code that I can live by. smile.png

Looks like you pair are helpless.....

Yet you posted this

You're full of contradictions, aren't you. Or the drugs are wearing off...

Not at all, Salmonbuddie.

I clicked on the "like" button beside St. Lucifer's post without looking to see who had posted it. I then clicked on the "reply" button and replied to it and when I did that, the first thing I noticed was who had made the post and that it was St. Lucifer. This also applied when I hit the "reply" button beside your post and noticed your name, although to be fair I can always recognise posts by you, Cockles, FTOF and Slartibartfast because you all post the same bigoted, homophobic, Natsi, Nazi, racist, sexist nonsense on every thread and throw in a bunch of smilies for good measure...rolleyes.gif

ETA. I also like the fact that you are now asking people questions without giving them the time and opportunity to answer you. That is very Faraway Saint-esque, I must say. Indeed, you could say that it is "déjà vu"...whistling.gif

Edited by iTony