St Mirren V Liverpool

Guest ballochbud72

Yip.Still have the programme.They were European Champs....was considered quite a catch to get them. B)

Ahh the seventies.....umbro strips and macaroon bars all the way :)

I got a free macaroon bar with the 2 kilts that I bought from Lidls last week..........

A free macaroon bar and the ripping off of two tartan clad fannies on eBay at a later date, quality..........................

I got a free macaroon bar with the 2 kilts that I bought from Lidls last week..........

A free macaroon bar and the ripping off of two tartan clad fannies on eBay at a later date, quality..........................

I'm sure the kilts are just for you to dress up in when bitchface is out!! :P

Guest ballochbud72
I THINK YOU'LL FIND YOU WERE ACTUALLY ONLY 1.

YOU SEE 3 MINUS 2 EQUALS 1

Now... if you'd written '3+2 ish' then you might well have been 5.

I hope this helps? :P

bollocks i was 5 :angry:

Your a cock.

I'm surprised The Pedant hasn't pulled you up for your spelling. He's usually in straight away.

i aw as there too i remember it finishing 1 -1 and us losing on penalties.

Yes, and Saints played in black and white stripes, with YELLOW numbers on the back, instead of the usual red.

... seem to remember someone saying it was an experiment to make the numbers easier to read.

Yes, and Saints played in black and white stripes, with YELLOW numbers on the back, instead of the usual red.

... seem to remember someone saying it was an experiment to make the numbers easier to read.

Don't mind the yellow numbers.....but I'll take your word for it. :wink:

Kind of an illustration of how far we have fallen in the rankings now though isn't it....when at one point we could attract the then European champs to Love St...and now we can't interest mediocre players to come play here...as many of them don't know who we are.

Just depressed myself there. :(

• 5 years later...