Adverts

Reidy1987

Guest Super Caley

top quality thread

bob mcshug beat me to this one, that bloody woman on the fajiltas advert with the stupid accent "aromatic spices? I'll call you tomorrow...... if I'm still alive!" fukcing hilarious you tart, if you were my bird you'd get razor blade fajitas washed down with my piss.

Also, any advert with a celeb (hello Carols Smiley and Vorderman) telling you how to reduce your debt to one monthly payment yes WHICH YOU THEN PAY OFF FOR THE NEXT 400 YEARS! As if those overpaid, undertalented cnuts would ever actually use a service like that, p1ss off back to daytime tv before i come round to you house and repeatedly hit you with a cricket bat. Countdown my arse.

Oh as well, the advert for Lemsip where that cnut makes it into work and "clinches the deal" that his collegue was trying to close. Fukcers like that make me pray for a financial crash/stock market meltdown/the rise of international communism.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to have TV ad nightmares:

1. Victor Kiam - So good I bought the bawbag comany bollox

2. Coca~Cola - I'd like to teach the world to Sing :blink:

3. The Pepsi Challenge <_<

4. The Kwik-Fit Fitters

5. Just One Cornetto - Every creepy wee b'st'rt in the school singing it :rolleyes:

On a happier note - the nightmare was quickly followed by some hotties -

1. Hi-Karate adverts - best jugs in the history of TV ads

2. Bounty

3. Harmony Hairspray - is she or isn't she

4. Cadbury's Flake

5. Turkish Delight

Guest saint hits the net

Sid, I'd rather take the Pepsi challenge than the Stork Margarine challenge with Leslie Crowther. And give me the Kwik Fit fitter ad instead of CR Smith's similar blue suited employees commercial anytime. But don't mention the Crest toothpaste ads, pleeeaase.

And speaking of decent advertisements as you were.......

PG Tips: "Dad, do you know the piano's on me foot" ? "NAh, but you hum it son an ah'll play it.

Barclaycard: "Smell those truarec camp fires - unmistakeable" !

Boddington's: "That Glady's Althorp - she never buys her own" :

Allied Dunbar: "There may be trouble ahead" :

Nissan Almira: Spoof on the Professionals:

Harp Lager: "Lionel Blair doesn't get his hair cut like that": - " he does when he comes here zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Hovis: The haunting theme from Dvorak's New World Symphony coupled with the classic line " Ah got a bit of liqourice" !

Talking of classical music, let's not forget the Hamlet ads and Bach's air on a G string - a man with fantasies well before his time . :D

Edited by saint hits the net

What about the Daz doorstep challenge and then even worse the ones with that cockney pr!ck thats in Eastenders now :blink:

Coolest ads were the Cresta bear - and the Polar bear and fox of the Glacier Mint ads.

Sweetie ads were great - The ultimate being the Texan Bar - a texan takes time a chewin and the classic line "you wouldn't light that fire 'til I've opened my Texan Bar, would you?" or "guess they musta got cold feet" :D

Suck a Spange get happy - what was that all about :blink:

And the ultra honry Caramel ads :D Instant loos of semi when you found out who was the voice behind the seductive rabbit :blink:

"Melt in your mough not in your hand" - from the same fiendish mind that brought us "a finger of fudge is just enough to give the kids a treat". :huh:

Oh as well, the advert for Lemsip where that cnut makes it into work and "clinches the deal" that his collegue was trying to close. Fukcers like that make me pray for a financial crash/stock market meltdown/the rise of international communism.

Aye, that's another one. That s***e REALLY pisses me off. Aw this "deal" pish. Gettaef**kyakunts!

And the ultra horny Caramel ads  :D  Instant loss of semi when you found out who was the voice behind the seductive rabbit  :blink:

AHA ! At last, someone else who admits to getting the horn for the Cadbury's Caramel Rabbit !

Sid's right about who does the voice mind, it was this lady, called Miriam Margolyes - but Ach Bugrit, I don't care ! : :P

post-7-1045143933.jpg

Edited by Bill Lees

That just leaves the Bing Crosby one - I haven't got a Scooby what that is.

And what about : "......you got a wee biscuit." ??

It was for Tennent's Lager believe it or not. Went along the lines of "Tennent's Lager. Enjoyed by (camera pans along a line of blokes) Bill McGlumpher... Shuggie Witherspoon... Jimmy McShoogle... Bing Crosby... (camera does a double-take) BING CROSBY!!!???" This was at the time when Tennents was using a number of celebrities to flog their lager. Morecambe and Wise also did an advert for them...