Top 5 Idiotic Utterances From Tuesday Night

1. I'm never coming back to support St. Mirren again.

2. "This is the worst performance ever"

3. Big Ben trying to convince the WPC he's 17 years younger than me as opposed to 17 months

4. "SFA WANK WANK WANK!!!" in protest against the referee awarding St. Johnstone a stonewall penalty

5. "This is going to be absolutely amazing when we come back to win this in injury time". :rolleyes:

Statement number 5 was followed by the affirmation "Aye, starting with Smudger saving this penalty". So well done Facepainter, partially correct.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

1. I'm never coming back to support St. Mirren again.

2. "This is the worst performance ever"

3. Big Ben trying to convince the WPC he's 17 years younger than me as opposed to 17 months

4. "SFA WANK WANK WANK!!!" in protest against the referee awarding St. Johnstone a stonewall penalty

5. "This is going to be absolutely amazing when we come back to win this in injury time". :rolleyes:

Statement number 5 was followed by the affirmation "Aye, starting with Smudger saving this penalty". So well done Facepainter, partially correct.

You must have been sitting next to me on Tue HHiBSS :D

We're missing Potter...........

Oh good Keano's coming on..............

That was a well balanced and thought out formation we had in the finishing minutes...............

Did you see that good looking female steward...............?

That pink and lilac Saints' scarf that guy's wearing make him look butch as fúck.............

who said these :wink::huh:

Some dumbfúck DJ who knows fine well he'll be at more Saints games this season and will probably be in the Grampian Region tomorrow.

3. Bring back Davie Hay

Seriously, please tell me no one shouted that and if they did they were only joking. They can't have meant that. Honestly, they couldn't. Could they?

Some dumbfúck DJ who knows fine well he'll be at more Saints games this season and will probably be in the Grampian Region tomorrow.

Seriously, please tell me no one shouted that and if they did they were only joking. They can't have meant that. Honestly, they couldn't. Could they?

His first name isn't Campbell, per chance :ph34r:

At the risk of being 'whooshed' here, I'm pretty certain the shout pleading for the return of wart-face was a jovial jape. The mere mention of that c**t's name sends me into apopleptic rage :angry:

At the risk of being 'whooshed' here, I'm pretty certain the shout pleading for the return of wart-face was a jovial jape. The mere mention of that c**t's name sends me into apopleptic rage :angry:

Hey, going by some of the comments flying around both then and since I wouldn't be surprised if some knob-end was seriously suggesting that.

hey i ressemble that comment!!!!!

see you tomorrow mr martin :lol::P:P:P:P

The Monkey House is a very appropriate meeting place. :)

"We can do this" after goalmachine slots a penalty :rolleyes:

"Millen's gonnae doooo McDonald tonight " :lol:

To be fair, these were said by more than a few people on account of (i) we remembered Dumbarton in '93 and Falkirk a few years ago and (ii) it was expected the next time Millen was up against McDonald he would fúcking half him as that would be keeping in character. Rational and logical thought had no place at Love Street on Tuesday night.

1. Millen's gonna win this game for us.

He didn't.

2. Smudger should be dropped, he conceded three easy goals.

(Like to see everyone else attemping to save those, they were un-save-able.) (if that's a word)

3. Oh naw, that number 8 is playing again...

Well, what the heck is their names? Everyone just called them "Four", "Ten" etc.

4. Our defence played better with two players than four players.

Let's attempt this against Gretna, with Maxy up front.

5. Gus should be killed after that.

That's a bit harsh.

I heard this at Kilmarnock the other week too. Someone was loudly assuring everyone in earshot that Gus had deliberately lost the game so his old club would be saved from relegation!

was he a fat bloke, angry looking fecker , brown hair and foaming like a rabid dog...........if so , that narrows it down ever so slightly then :lol:

1. " Smith " u cood ave goat that Ya Tit - It wiz FCking Rocco no Rambo " 1st Goal.

2. Smith " My Left foot - my arse - jist like that cnut @ IBROX - u huvnae goat any.

3. Fantastic "dummy Millen" - u shood B in Burtans Windae,

4. Dae yi fancy getting tae Fcuk ? ( Hauf an oor gaun )

5. U take it Billy - That Dargo yin - coodnae score in Club Slapper.