Saints Aid 7

Tennant's Lager

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be any problems with the date and avaialability of Gus and Andy for the game since Rangers qualified for the final and our last game will now be on the 20th?

19th.

i was delighted to see that saints aid 7 has sold out

ive played in 5 of the previous 6 events and i must say its has been a truely awesome experience

to score at both ends of love street - and a few goals in penalty shoots outs is something no-one can ever take away from me

i also dont recognise many of the names of people who have signed up to play in this yrs event - which is wonderful - as it means a whole new co-hor of saints fans will enjoy the love street experience!!

see you all back next year for saints aid 8!!

i was delighted to see that saints aid 7 has sold out

ive played in 5 of the previous 6 events and i must say its has been a truely awesome experience

to score at both ends of love street - and a few goals in penalty shoots outs is something no-one can ever take away from me

i also dont recognise many of the names of people who have signed up to play in this yrs event - which is wonderful - as it means a whole new co-hor of saints fans will enjoy the love street experience!!

see you all back next year for saints aid 8!!

You forgot to add there was no one in goals at the time :lol:

This is my 5th time playing and i really cant wait anyone who hasnt played will be in for a shock at the size of the park ................. roll on the 18th :P:P

You forgot to add there was no one in goals at the time :lol:

This is my 5th time playing and i really cant wait anyone who hasnt played will be in for a shock at the size of the park ................. roll on the 18th :P:P

You take it easy Big Man, I'll no be there tae help ye oot, going back to Aberdeen in a wee while.

I missed out on this years but have played in 3 now and I have to say it has been a superb day out....................still missing out on that is one thing but I got an email from Coke Zero on Friday to tell me I came out on top of the superfan part of the "find the next rooney" competition......a cheeky wee training session with the first team squad and then back for lunch is the prize :)

I missed out on this years but have played in 3 now and I have to say it has been a superb day out....................still missing out on that is one thing but I got an email from Coke Zero on Friday to tell me I came out on top of the superfan part of the "find the next rooney" competition......a cheeky wee training session with the first team squad and then back for lunch is the prize :)

watch out gus!!

• 2 weeks later...