Smisa Player Of The Year Event

Tennant's Lager

Does that mean it is in the same room/bar as last year?

A bit cramped, was it not ? I remember there was abit of fuss about finding somewhere that allowed children - so i guess it was in there or nowhere?

Looking at possibly a different layout to last year to improve things. Mr Zo should be able to advise on that.

Fact is though, it's probably the best venue available despite the obvious flaws and they've been really accommodating - offering to put a buffet on etc. NSS's bowling club is a great venue but there was a feeling it would be best used when we could guarantee a great turnout, like last year after having stayed up. With how flat things have been this season though, could've been a bit of a let down for them. Hopefully have one in there one year when the team is playing better and there's more of a buzz about things though as they've been brilliant in the past. :)

A bit cramped, was it not ? I remember there was abit of fuss about finding somewhere that allowed children - so i guess it was in there or nowhere?

Oi you, stop moaning. :P

Anyway you and your good lady will be too busy selling raffle tickets and the likes to worry about how crampt it is. :P

Speaking to the manageress tonight to sort out the best layout on the night, so will get back to you tomorrow.

It's very difficult to find a venue close to the centre of Paisley that will hold a 100 or so people for a few hours early on a Saturday evening. It's maybe not the ideal venue but there are so few alternatives.

Gus and the full playing staff will be there, so please spread the word. Children are more than welcome so it is an ideal time and place for the kids to get there photos with their favourite St Mirren players.

Tickets are still on sale from Provan Sports.

Zo

This years event will be held in the same part of Suburbia as last year, should be an enjoyable evening.

Hope to see you all in there! :D

I'm not telling you! :P

Just trying to generate some interest in the night out, hopefully should be a decent turn out as a number of the supporters buses have taken a reasonable number of tickets. :P

Anyone fancy selling raffle tickets on the night?

I already advised someone that i'm not doing it this year. B) Looks like you'll have to do it, Mr Zo!

I just hope various players will be awarded, and not just one and the same form every group of supporters.

Think there is actually quite a good mixture of winners this year from the various supporters groups.

Has the makings of a good wee night. B)