Winspywareprotect

Cairters_Corner

Do you think you picked it up through Black and White Army?My computer also gubbed and I think it's something I picked up on here.Getting fixed on Tues.

i dont think so,never discovered where i caught it but im pretty sure its not here :wink: i ended up with trojans everywhere and winspywareprotect affected every part of my laptop <_< i only discovered it was a virus when i typed 'winspywareprotect' into google and almost got a heart attack :zipit

i dont think so,never discovered where i caught it but im pretty sure its not here :wink: i ended up with trojans everywhere and winspywareprotect affected every part of my laptop <_< i only discovered it was a virus when i typed 'winspywareprotect' into google and almost got a heart attack :zipit

Fixed tonight. :)

Same problem as yourself Grim.Seems a bit of a coincedence. :blink: My Cousins Boy spent 3 hours repairing it,all well now.

Fixed tonight. :)

Same problem as yourself Grim.Seems a bit of a coincedence. :blink: My Cousins Boy spent 3 hours repairing it,all well now.

yeah that is a bit strange :unsure: also took £111.64 from my bank account :angry: the fraud squad are onto the case, just hope i never get a virus again :wink:

Chaps there's a simple cure for all of this. Don't use Internet explorer.

Download Mozilla firefox.

Be careful when you are visiting adult sites. :rolleyes:

I've been using Mozilla since I got this computer so that rules your theory out.

Also this machine is a virgin when it comes to adult sites so it's not that either.

Good news is there is no money missing from my bank account. :)