Top 5 Pish Long Running Forum Threads

Crispian Crunchie

1. I'm Listening To - who gives a phuck? I mean really, who gives a flying phuck?

2. Top 5 Albums I'm Listening To - see above. Mutual masturbation on the web.

3. Picture Link Game Ok, me culpa - I started it. It was good once upon a time.

4. Vote for Your Team. Please, when we make number one team in the world with 93 million gazillion votes, can we just bloody drop it?

5. Actually, there's only 4.

The fact that they are long running says it all. If there was no interest in these threads, they die a natural death. Much like most of your own, CC.

1. I'm listening to... A good thread where I've been alerted to music I'd otherwise have missed. Over 200 contributors, including the knob-wiper Lees and even Crunchie has weighed in with 8 posts.

2. Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To... Again, recommendations have helped decide which albums are worth a buying. More than 140 contributors (including Lees and CC.)

3. Picture Link Game... That can be laid at the door of Crunchie who, incidently, has posted over 50 times on the thread he's now complaining about. Sadly, Bill Lees was no longer about when this one started.

4. Vote for Your Team... When we achieve world domination it would be acceptable to 'bloody drop it'

• 3 weeks later...
The fact that they are long running says it all. If there was no interest in these threads, they die a natural death. Much like most of your own, CC.

1. I'm listening to... A good thread where I've been alerted to music I'd otherwise have missed. Over 200 contributors, including the knob-wiper Lees and even Crunchie has weighed in with 8 posts.

2. Top 5 Albums Your Currently Listening To... Again, recommendations have helped decide which albums are worth a buying. More than 140 contributors (including Lees and CC.)

3. Picture Link Game... That can be laid at the door of Crunchie who, incidently, has posted over 50 times on the thread he's now complaining about. Sadly, Bill Lees was no longer about when this one started.

4. Vote for Your Team... When we achieve world domination it would be acceptable to 'bloody drop it'

Totally agree with this post. Nothing to do with me regularly posting on these threads :P