Darlington V St Mirren

shull

• 2 weeks later...

Watched them in the Northern League at Dunston season before last. Won the league that year and i think they went into the Conference North last season. Made the play offs but lost amid chaotic scenes. Darlington player had his leg broken after 16 seconds. The opposing player only got a booking for an awful challenge so it ended up with the fans attacking players etc. They were playing at Bishop Aucklands' place but are using a rugby club back in Darlington for home games now.

Edited by john scott

Where are Darlington now ?

Are they deid ?

The Evo Stik League First Division North.

3 levels below the Conference.

They lost in the play off semi final to the brilliantly named Ramsbottom United.

Edited by scottd

Watched them in the Northern League at Dunston season before last. Won the league that year and i think they went into the Conference North last season. Made the play offs but lost amid chaotic scenes. Darlington player had his leg broken after 16 seconds. The opposing player only got a booking for an awful challenge so it ended up with the fans attacking players etc. They were playing at Bishop Aucklands' place but are using a rugby club back in Darlington for home games now.

Is the big stadium they built empty and unused?

Darlington 1883 as I think they are called now played my local team warrington town in the evo stick nothern div 1 or something like that this season - they won 2-1 but still brought a fair sized travelling support - think it's the 8th or 9 th tier of the football league pyramid