Darlington V St Mirren

shull

We had our lunch in the Black Cat Club in Sunderlands Roker Park, and Billy Fulton the Buddies Captain came back up the road on oor bus be cause he was working the next morning..... happy days :)

I remember all that. Also remember standing behind one of the goals on our tour of Roker park being in awe of it all.

I think the score against Darlington was 2-1 can't rember if we won or not.

Those were indeed.... happy days. Thanks for the memories. :D:D

Cheers

I remember all that. Also remember standing behind one of the goals on our tour of Roker park being in awe of it all.

I think the score against Darlington was 2-1 can't rember if we won or not.

Those were indeed.... happy days. Thanks for the memories. :D:D

Cheers

If I remember correctly, it was the Sunderland Goalkeeper Jim Montgomery that showed us round.

As I said in the other thread, my dad (a paisley man) has a pub in Darlington (6 miles away from stadium) and he is wanting to turn his pub into a saints pub for the wkend for us as he thinks it would be great. He is going to get all the black n white flags ect to add to the atmosphere. It would be great to take over the pub n have gd banter wiv the darlington fans. So every1 is welcome!!!! :wink:

As I said in the other thread, my dad (a paisley man) has a pub in Darlington (6 miles away from stadium) and he is wanting to turn his pub into a saints pub for the wkend for us as he thinks it would be great. He is going to get all the black n white flags ect to add to the atmosphere. It would be great to take over the pub n have gd banter wiv the darlington fans. So every1 is welcome!!!! :wink:

Your Dad's a ***! GTF :lol:

Will he be laying on free transport to the stadium?

If not I think I'll be looking at somewhere a bit closer than 6 miles away.

I understand where ur coming from :wink:

I have mentioned that to him but he is unsure. If not it would only be about 2 or 3 quid each in a taxi to the ground .

Unbelievable, only narrow minded arsehole Saints fans could turn a simple question about watering holes for a preseason friendly into a bigotted rant. Get over it, we live in the West of Scotland, not every one in Paisley supports The Saints [of course they SHOULD do]. My 2 brothers are "******** c@nts" according to you fools but one of them is the same brother who used to drive me all over the country to see The Saints when I was too young to drive.

Unbelievable, only narrow minded arsehole Saints fans could turn a simple question about watering holes for a preseason friendly into a bigotted rant. Get over it, we live in the West of Scotland, not every one in Paisley supports The Saints [of course they SHOULD do]. My 2 brothers are "******** c@nts" according to you fools but one of them is the same brother who used to drive me all over the country to see The Saints when I was too young to drive.

HERE HERE!

Has a previous post been deleted or are you having a tantrum for nothing?

Don´t see any reference to ******** cunts anyway.

Places to stay?Anyone staying in Newcastle?

Just had a look on the travelodge web-site and you can get a room nearby, starting at £29 for a room for 3 people. When i say nearby, i mean a reasonable taxi ride away, 4-6 miles.

There's a few to choose from.

The example i gave was staying at Washington services. If you're driving, that's on the way to Newcastle from Darlington anyway.

Darlington's a decent place but you'd have a great night in the Toon. I only wish i could join some of you.

Just had a look on the travelodge web-site and you can get a room nearby, starting at £29 for a room for 3 people. When i say nearby, i mean a reasonable taxi ride away, 4-6 miles.

There's a few to choose from.

The example i gave was staying at Washington services. If you're driving, that's on the way to Newcastle from Darlington anyway.

Darlington's a decent place but you'd have a great night in the Toon. I only wish i could join some of you.

Cheers!that sounds decent.