Darlington V St Mirren

shull

Unbelievable, only narrow minded arsehole Saints fans could turn a simple question about watering holes for a preseason friendly into a bigotted rant. Get over it, we live in the West of Scotland, not every one in Paisley supports The Saints [of course they SHOULD do]. My 2 brothers are "******** c@nts" according to you fools but one of them is the same brother who used to drive me all over the country to see The Saints when I was too young to drive.

Fraser's my mate ya fud! Bit of banter! That's why the tounge faces were out... :lol::rolleyes:

Just had a look on the travelodge web-site and you can get a room nearby, starting at £29 for a room for 3 people. When i say nearby, i mean a reasonable taxi ride away, 4-6 miles.

There's a few to choose from.

The example i gave was staying at Washington services. If you're driving, that's on the way to Newcastle from Darlington anyway.

Darlington's a decent place but you'd have a great night in the Toon. I only wish i could join some of you.

Ive stayed at that travelodge in Washington while having nite out in Newcastle.

As I said in the other thread, my dad (a paisley man) has a pub in Darlington (6 miles away from stadium) and he is wanting to turn his pub into a saints pub for the wkend for us as he thinks it would be great. He is going to get all the black n white flags ect to add to the atmosphere. It would be great to take over the pub n have gd banter wiv the darlington fans. So every1 is welcome!!!! :wink:

MAKE MY BED UP ON THE FLOOR :lol::)

Has anyone got any ideas concerning accommodation?

Going by some of the posts on here a few people know or have visited Darlington before. Any hotels or B & Bs that are cheap and cheerful as well as close to the local night life to suggest?

I stayed at the Kings Head hotel last November. It couldn't be more central, but it cost about £60 for the room that night. Very nice though.

Good stuff. I can get on at Motherwell and off at Darlington with no changes. Can even get it for £22 if I get a single down arriving at 12 and a single back leaving at 7.30. Ample drinking time!!

What's the distance from the train station to the ground?

Edited by Scotland

Good stuff. I can get on at Motherwell and off at Darlington with no changes. Can even get it for £22 if I get a single down arriving at 12 and a single back leaving at 7.30. Ample drinking time!!

What's the distance from the train station to the ground?

Darlington Train Station to Darlington FC

1.3 miles. Nice easy stagger to and from the ground. :D

Anybuddie know if there is a pub in the stadium? I know quite a few English clubs have them...