Darlington V St Mirren

shull

Anyone know what 2 wifes and 2 children can do for a couple of hours in Darlington?

:lol: Oh dear.

The shopping is crap, I've been told, and I'm not sure there's much else there. Helen used to work there so I'll ask her.

Though, there is an Odeon cinema not far from the ground (see map link below) - maybe you could pack them off to see Wall-E?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&um...=1&ct=image

Me and KRT will be going - looking forward to it .......... ive played a blinder........ i said to krt - fancy a nice weekend up north somewhere.....she agreed and before you know it we are stopping off at darlington - before heading towards a romantic retreat in the scottish borders

what pub are the saints fans drinking in pre match?

ally

Me and KRT will be going - looking forward to it .......... ive played a blinder........ i said to krt - fancy a nice weekend up north somewhere.....she agreed and before you know it we are stopping off at darlington - before heading towards a romantic retreat in the scottish borders

what pub are the saints fans drinking in pre match?

ally

I posted on the Darlington forum for some suggestions on where is best to go pre-match, and was given the following details:

Some cheap watering holes for you to visit in the town centre :

The Tanners Hall : Skinnergate

Frankies : Duke Street

The William Stead : Crown Street

There are a number of buses that take you up to the stadium, from the centre. £1.25p per journey. Get a taxi off the rank in the town. It'll cost about £6.

Anyone know what 2 wifes and 2 children can do for a couple of hours in Darlington?

There's a decent indoor shopping centre in Darlo, "The Cornmill Centre", though it's hardly Breahead or the Metrocentre standard.

I'd planned a trip elsewhere before this fixture came about. Would've loved to have been at this game. It's probably as close as Saints have played to Newcastle in all the years i've been watching them. :(

For anybuddie drinkng in Newcastle at the weekend, enjoy.

Edited by GEORDIESAINT

:lol::lol::o:blink:

Christ thats a great idea....... Nah I've changed my mind think the flicks sounds like a good idea for them :wink:

You're quite right mate,don't get too bladdered though or i sense there will be trouble ahead.

If it helps, I saw Wall E last night and it's great - kids'll love it.

Who says buds aren't a helpful bunch!

Did you get the start times for him? :D

Cuthbertson's was a shite record shop

Do any of the older elite remember a wee record shop in (I think) Orchard Street run by a wee chubby lassie, probably in the early-mid'70s ? It was the end shop in a line of wee shops. At the time it was the best source of decent music in Paisley (well, the competition was probably Cuthbertsons).

Can't remember what the shop was called.

Do any of the older elite remember a wee record shop in (I think) Orchard Street run by a wee chubby lassie, probably in the early-mid'70s ? It was the end shop in a line of wee shops. At the time it was the best source of decent music in Paisley (well, the competition was probably Cuthbertsons).

Can't remember what the shop was called.

I dae B)

Coz sometimes you get crackin bargains and collectables in wee shops...the one in Dumfries is brill got some very hard to get Punk stuff out of there..and much cheapness :)

Hey, Mickey, see there the morra then (if the weather doesnae affect the journey). Lemme know if you find anything.