Kung Fu Panda

Herbie

Haven't really tidied it up very well but it's a starter for ten :)

This is a transparent PNG file so should blend with your current desktop background colour B)

post-2-1214677049_thumb.png

Wonder what Dreamworks will have to say about your blatant misuse of their newest character!! :rolleyes: (not that i've sent them an e-mail or anything :ph34r: )

Wonder what Dreamworks will have to say about your blatant misuse of their newest character!! :rolleyes: (not that i've sent them an e-mail or anything :ph34r: )

"Thanks for the free advertising" ?

"You're panda looks just like ours, that's uncanny" ?

"You're website rocks, want to sell it to us for £1m" ?

:unsure:

"Thanks for the free advertising" ?

"You're panda looks just like ours, that's uncanny" ?

"You're website rocks, want to sell it to us for £1m" ?

:unsure:

How about ..."we're gonna sue your ass for everything you've got!!!"

Be very very careful, breaching copyright (and lets face facts that panda is gonna be copyrighted to the max) is seriously damaging to your website!!!!!

How about ..."we're gonna sue your ass for everything you've got!!!"

Be very very careful, breaching copyright (and lets face facts that panda is gonna be copyrighted to the max) is seriously damaging to your website!!!!!

Oh really. Thanks for the advice.

As a point of interest there are currently 2.1 million web sites carrying an image of kung-fu panda. Their lawyers are going to be busy !

** Clicky **

As a point of interest there are currently 2.1 million web sites carrying an image of kung-fu panda. Their lawyers are going to be busy !

** Clicky **

Let face reality here. The SPL wont even let you post fixtures on a Scottish football website - what chance have have we got?

** Clicky **

I wouldnae worry.......if it comes down to it you can always claim your banner is meant to represent my pal Oggie.....who has recently been re-named as the Kung Fu Panda.

Anyone who knows Oggie will get it straight away......its a belter :lol:

I wouldnae worry.......if it comes down to it you can always claim your banner is meant to represent my pal Oggie.....who has recently been re-named as the Kung Fu Panda.

Anyone who knows Oggie will get it straight away......its a belter :lol:

I would be very surprised if Oggie could get his leg that high up. :P:P:P