Love Street 'the Movie'

I would 'love' to get involved. I'd let my music be used for free.

So hypothetically, in the future, maybe one of us Buds get married or need a Band for any sort of Function, would the offer of a FREE gig still stand ? :rolleyes:

So hypothetically, in the future, maybe one of us Buds get married or need a Band for any sort of Function, would the offer of a FREE gig still stand ? :rolleyes:

Al should start learning Handel's Dead March in Saul cos Shull's obviously trying to arrange his funeral for f**k-aw...

Carr's pies, one assumes, for the wake munchies? :)

Think I might get married again. :rolleyes:

Al should start learning Handel's Dead March in Saul cos Shull's obviously trying to arrange his funeral for f**k-aw...

Carr's pies, one assumes, for the wake munchies? :)

Ill leave the Cnuts an I.O.U. for the Bill... :angry:

Oor mob would happily provide some tunes for the movie.

Excellent, got your PM and I'll get back to you just as soon in the pain in both hands subsides to a point where I can type more than a few sentences without going "OOYAH!" :P

I'm a part time producer, and I do soundtrack music myself as a side thing.

Some of my tracks are on my signatre link.

At the moment, I charge tracks at £1 download each on an external site but I'd gladly contribute to this good cause for nowt.

I also make music to order (going on descriptions of what people want at the time etc)

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Edited by Dave M

I'm a part time producer, and I do soundtrack music myself as a side thing.

Some of my tracks are on my signatre link.

At the moment, I charge tracks at £1 download each on an external site but I'd gladly contribute to this good cause for nowt.

I also make music to order (going on descriptions of what people want at the time etc)

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Will do... thanks... :)

The cup game you are referring to. Was it pissing down with rain? I think I was at this game and seem to recall Iain Munro scoring a screamer for us.

I don't remember it being raining but I was under 16 at the time and therefore didn't notice weather.

I actually thought Dougie Somner scored both our goals that night. He definitely scored a pen or a rebound from his own saved pen. Sure someone can confirm. I know it went to extra time and Johnny Doyle scored the winner for Sellik.

......and Danny McGrain breaking Frank MacDougall's leg with a terrible, terrible tackle. Zico got into trouble with the SFA for having the temerity to have a go at McGrain in the press afterwards. Laughable.

Ha Ha. To be fair, if memory serves me right, McGrain only broke MacDougall's leg after MacDougall had broken Tam MacAdam's. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm one of Allen McLauglin's partners in crime on the Love Street the Movie production which is just getting under way. Some of you know me and others may remember me from way back in the old guestbook days as Telextext Boy.

We are very keen to get some B&W Army regulars invloved and I know many of you have offered help and support, thanks.

Its all kicking off now so here is a PR update of whats going on.

There is a PDE photocall event tomorrow (Friday) at Love Street at 1pm so if you're not doing anything......

Cheers

Steve

PS Mon the Saints.

Love Street the Movie – Update 7 Aug 08

A DVD Celebrating 114 years of St Mirren FC at Love Street, Paisley.

A couple of Paisley filmakers are producing a video documentary to record in detail Love Street Stadium, before St Mirren leave for their new home at Ferguslie in January.

The DVD is designed to be a record for future generations of Love Street stadium over the past 114 years. The DVD will be officially released on 1st November in time for the Christmas period with sales handled by the official club retail outlet Provan Sports.

BBC Scotland and lifelong Saints fan Chick Young is introducing the video which will feature a host of famous names from St Mirren both past and present, as well as the all important fans.

The Love Street DVD project has now approached the production phase and the makers are inviting Paisley contributors to appear in the video. Filming starts on Saturday 16th August, at St Mirren’s first home match of the season against Kilmarnock. Shooting continues at the Aberdeen match on Saturday 30th August with other selected dates up to mid September.

The production team have a series of short standard questions which will be delivered to camera in a conversational style interview. All contributors are welcome who have any interesting, funny, happy or even sad memories of Love Street to record before the club moves on.

Anyone interested who would like to appear in the film should email [email protected] or call Allen McLaughlin on 07843 680279 and full details will be forwarded.

Project Contact Details:

Steve Rowan 07776 485155

Allen McLaughlin 07843 680279