Love Street 'the Movie'

Has the part of Big Jim Clunie been cast yet ?

Yeah, we gave that role to David Tennant, who (using his own accent) will play the role of Doctor Clunie in a one off special scene that will him see him do battle against a slow moving army of turquoise coloured disabled cars... :)

This video is up now on our home page: www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk

It will be replaced by a flood video tomorrow morning at 9am but I'll stick it back up once that story has past, or you can view it by clicking into the 'videos' section.

Cheers guys.

Thanks Gavin, remind me to pop into the PDE office to discuss your compositional skills... (i.e leaving my coupon oot next time) :P:lol::rolleyes:

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/

Just wanted to say thanks to FS and the guys. Was one of the ones who went to the shoot today pre-match and it was brilliantly done, even if my answers weren't the greatest. :lol:

Cheers and all the best with the venture. If you haven't gone yet, make sure you do for the Aberdeen game. :)

Same here, went down, FS and Steve were good lads, wish them the best of luck with it :wink:

Cheers lads, t'was a pleasure sticking a small Sony product up yer jerseys ! :lol:

We got a lot more than we expected and thanks to all who showed up, some very good tales were recorded and EVERYONE gave us brilliant material, and no I'm really not just saying that. :wink: We'll do it again in a fortnight, if you enjoyed it today, please tell your friends... :P

Cheers lads, t'was a pleasure sticking a small Sony product up yer jerseys ! :lol:

We got a lot more than we expected and thanks to all who showed up, some very good tales were recorded and EVERYONE gave us brilliant material, and no I'm really not just saying that. :wink: We'll do it again in a fortnight, if you enjoyed it today, please tell your friends... :P

i have told my friends and i think i might have persauded my wife into doing next time good luck with the movie it was not as nerve wracking as i thought it would b

i have told my friends and i think i might have persauded my wife into doing next time good luck with the movie it was not as nerve wracking as i thought it would b

Good man, and thanks for that. We did our best to not make it "nerve racking". It was a really good day and at the end of it all, we're just St Mirren fans trying to get the job done. Nae need to feel pressurised or uncomfortable, it's just a nice wee discussion and the chance to show yer weans what LOVE STREET means before it is no more...

THAT IS ALL ! :P

Good man, and thanks for that. We did our best to not make it "nerve racking". It was a really good day and at the end of it all, we're just St Mirren fans trying to get the job done. Nae need to feel pressurised or uncomfortable, it's just a nice wee discussion and the chance to show yer weans what LOVE STREET means before it is no more...

THAT IS ALL ! :P

That was my thinking behind my participation, thanks for making it pain free guys, Best of luck