More Saints Clips From 1992-93

Killie Saint

Great memories !! F*cked my ankle at EEP when the 2nd went in.

Ah, Eddie "The Rat" Gallagher - what a guy !

After the Killie game I was at a POTY do at Shortroods Community Centre where a pal of mine (who shall remain nameless - H*gie) got in a wee altercation with Davie Elliott :lol:

I don't know how to upload to "you tube" but I have a 94/95 "highlights" video of (h) v. Dung, where our "strikeforce" was Alex Bone and Grant Inglis. Truly horrendous. Best bit is Neale Cooper's OG from 2 yards.

After the Killie game I was at a POTY do at Shortroods Community Centre where a pal of mine (who shall remain nameless - H*gie) got in a wee altercation with Davie Elliott :lol:

I don't know how to upload to "you tube" but I have a 94/95 "highlights" video of (h) v. Dung, where our "strikeforce" was Alex Bone and Grant Inglis. Truly horrendous. Best bit is Neale Cooper's OG from 2 yards.

Good on him, I hope he banjoed the little wage lifting c**t :angry:

That night at Shortroods was absolutely magnificent, much imbibing of chemical piss, dancing on tables and Norrie McWhirter nearly lifting the roof off when saying 'it's unbelievable getting an award like this, especially after the result we have had the day'.

Despite not being promoted that year, plenty of excitement and top matches. Any footage of Lavety's lash home from four yards at Cappielow four games in?

Who the F*** is Grant Inglis? :o

I didn't go to many games that season, but even so...WHO???

Oh Gawd - you asked for it......

5' 2" "striker" signed from the Juniors (Arthurlie ?), who was so obviously out of his depth it was frightening. Bone should have had his arse kicked for even thinking of giving him a contract. Ran around a lot in an energetic manner. he ball looked like a stranger to him. When he was teamed up front with Alex Bone, it was a defining moment as to the state of SMFC in those days. That same season saw "gems" like John Boyd and Kelechi Okiori star for the Buds :blink:

He played a couple of good games for us.

Did he not score the 1st goal in a 5-1 v the Fakes?

I think the game was televised for the "Marching In" vid.

Was it not after that game that Norrie McCathie was found dead. Not literally after the game, but that weekend?