Your Favourite Ever Pub In Paisley...................

FTOF

Reflections before and after Saints games in the late 80's.

The wine bar at the foot of New St was usually pretty good at weekends. And for some reason Carnegies on a Wednesday night in the early 90's. Barry Lavety and co were in more often than not.

Worked :lol: as the DJ in Reflections during the late 80s often pished and still wearing saints top. Strangely moving to take over the Wed night in Carnegies when Reflections closed :ph34r:

• 4 years later...

Not sure if this clip has been posted on here before, though some footage from Club De Paris on Slik Street back in the day.

Im too young to have been around during its time, thought i might have seen my old man in there. See if you can spot anyone you know in the video.

Not sure if this clip has been posted on here before, though some footage from Club De Paris on Slik Street back in the day.

Im too young to have been around during its time, thought i might have seen my old man in there. See if you can spot anyone you know in the video.

Guilty Feet - Got No Rhythm ! whistling.gif

I was in the Grand Ole Opry that night.