Top 5 Things To Improve Renfrewshire

St. Sid

I was coming over the Erskine Bridge tonight and I thought how good the view would be if you razed Erskine to the ground and create a country park. What an abomination Erskine is to the human eye. Any what's the top 5 things you would do to improve Renfrewshire:

1. Rid ourselves of the anathema that is the Piazza and open up the river again.

2. Trash the cooncil buildings and relocate them to port glasgow so all the wegie c"nts that work in them might f"k off back to glasgow where they belong.

3. Rid houston of its shitey housing estates and strip it back to the hamlet it once was. And send all the OF scumbags that live there back to wegie land along with the cooncil c"nts.

4. Erect a barrier on the Glasgow Road boundary stopping any OF scumbag bringing bhigot / bigot regalia into Renfrewshire. If any residents object eject them across the boundary by means of Trebuchet.

5. Put some investment into fixing up some of the old castles in the area currently left to ruin and bring back torture as a method of dealing with OF-related crime.

1. Napalm the Skye Crescent Shops.

2. Move all the town centre boozers (apart from Buchanans and the Last Post - the Jakies should be kept away), into the High Street and have security guards at each end to keep the bams out.

3. Give a Michelin Star chef a free restaurant, so I can eat somewhere other than Raeburns or Cardosis for something half decent.

4. Erect a statue of Paolo Nutini in Dunn Square, unveil it, then publicly blow it up live on TV.

5. Get every gangster (and all the kiddy-on ones), put them in a massive box, and tell them the only way out is to eat each other.