Really Annoying Pop Up

Eddy

This morning I'm having trouble with a really annoying advert for WANTED which appears along the top (Angelina Jolie Film).

It appears to have an attached pop-up which is sneaking under my blocker (I'm using Firefox). I keep shutting it down and it keeps re-opening.

Anyone any ideas??

This morning I'm having trouble with a really annoying advert for WANTED which appears along the top (Angelina Jolie Film).

It appears to have an attached pop-up which is sneaking under my blocker (I'm using Firefox). I keep shutting it down and it keeps re-opening.

Anyone any ideas??

I think because it's one of those rollover adverts rather than a pop up in the truest sense, it will be getting through.

On that note, I hate rollover adverts almost as much as pop ups. <_<

Fixed it - followed a tip on P&B about downloading 'NoScripts' add on from Firefox - works a treat, and the pages are loading much faster, so an added advantage.

I'm not really into Angelina Jolie anyways, as I'm not (to use a term I recently picked-up thanks to b&w) a 'bean flicker' :ph34r:

Anyone any ideas??

When I saw the title of this thread it reminded me of my teenage years :blink: Now I just wish.... :)

GN

SEXY SCOTWIMMING THREAD

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/in...23641&st=80

Post #85

CC discussing L Riddoch and someone called Toner (though I think it should be Tonner.)

I hope this helps? :)

Aha, I thought that was what it was, I think the question I am really going to regret though is this one.

Why bean flicker?

Aha, I thought that was what it was, I think the question I am really going to regret though is this one.

Why bean flicker?

The wee man in the boat :rolleyes:
I am sooooo not taking any further part in this conversation. :ph34r:

Aye. :)

Too much detail.

Try thinking of stacking cans of beans in an unheated supermarket built on blancmange, in midwinter.

(That won't get you any nearer the truth but it will help you take your mind off the subject. Failing that, go for a run followed by a cold shower.)