Agm

BLF

heres the bits i can remember......

postal vote reqd on acceptance of accounts and future auditing.

a split of allocation and current value of monthly subs submitted, i cannae remember what it was but it was along the lines of.... Youth development £300, smisa projects £100, unissued st.m shares £350, etc. the real figures (monthly split) and year end totals will be in the next letter.

future agm's to be later in the day, depending on content, to improve attendance

small sum (from bank interest) set aside for privete share purchase, to be pursued once i get round to writing details for general issue which i will post on here

it was felt with the recent q+a etc that st.m director was not reqd to attend

regular meetings ongoing with brian caldwell

jw

heres the bits i can remember......

postal vote reqd on acceptance of accounts and future auditing.

a split of allocation and current value of monthly subs submitted, i cannae remember what it was but it was along the lines of.... Youth development £300, smisa projects £100, unissued st.m shares £350, etc. the real figures (monthly split) and year end totals will be in the next letter.

future agm's to be later in the day, depending on content, to improve attendance

small sum (from bank interest) set aside for privete share purchase, to be pursued once i get round to writing details for general issue which i will post on here

it was felt with the recent q+a etc that st.m director was not reqd to attend

regular meetings ongoing with brian caldwell

jw

thanks john. I reckon the attendance probably suffered from folk going to watch the DVD launch too.