Celtic Advert

Eminems Old Dear

whilst i recognise the webmaster wants to earn a crust, i really do object to adverts on B&W army to buy Celtic DVD's. Why Div? Have you sold your soul to the devil? :ph34r:

Driving me crazy seeing Turdhole McLeod's grinning face in the green banner above and beside the posts everytime a new window opens. Get it stopped now - we'll have a whip round to make up for the revenue loss!! :wink:

Div doesn't select the ads, they are related to what we talk about on here.

Right....

Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum

....So if there aint a dogfood advert on here by the end of the week, your talkin bollox. :P

Right....

Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum , Pedigree Chum

....So if there aint a dogfood advert on here by the end of the week, your talkin bollox. :P

How far can we push it..

Breasts, Breasts, Breasts, Breasts, Breasts

... I wanting Wonderbra adverts.

pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts

pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts pierce brosnan boxer shorts

fingers crossed!

Right....

Aye right, pal. :rolleyes:

fingers crossed!

I think it's hillarious, really. Celtic are paying all that advertising money, only to advertise on a supporters' site of ANOTHER CLUB, who's fans have absolutely no interest or desire to purchase the advertised product. Hence, the dirty tihmms have shot themselves in the foot with this one, really. Hehe.

I think it's hillarious, really. Celtic are paying all that advertising money, only to advertise on a supporters' site of ANOTHER CLUB, who's fans have absolutely no interest or desire to purchase the advertised product. Hence, the dirty tihmms have shot themselves in the foot with this one, really. Hehe.

They probably did it just to annoy us ( and it's working ) <_<