Football Shirts

crudenbud

Have A Click Here

And look at some of the horrendous shirts that appear! There are a few more that I could add to that list that don't appear, but some are horrific...

Some I find strangely quite nice tho (Mexico strip...) :unsure:

Any other suggestions that aren't in this?

ETA: The Oxford strip is very like the old Saints away tho!

Edited by crudenbud

Have A Click Here

And look at some of the horrendous shirts that appear! There are a few more that I could add to that list that don't appear, but some are horrific...

Think it may well be the same one...and Charlton had it as well looking at that site.

Also noticed the Huddersfield town effort...did a bit of digging as if you change the checks for stripes then it's a replica of the infamous 'bib' top, and sure enough, they had a Matchwinner bib in '87. So it seems we weren't the only one they inflicted it on.

Have A Click Here

Have to agree (& possibly go further) - I love that Mexico top!

The Oxford shirt has blue in it instead of black which we had. The Charlton one is almost identical. If I remember right, Wigan also had the same shirt as their away top as well.

What the hell is that Athletico Bilbao shirt about? To think people complain about ours :lol:

I actually owned some of those tops such as the salmon pink scotland 3rd kit circa 1993 and my brother had the silver liverpool away kit circa 1990 as I had the classic home kit. As for the bib top I had money for my birthday one year and went into sports connection when it was in the piazza and spent my money on something else the kit was horrible but now i wish i had one as they are of cult status now

Edited by cinemasaint

• 4 years later...