Ebay Without Paypal

SaltcoatsSaint

nae idea - i don't use ebay anymore - a while back i purchased a few things and then tried to pay with my paypal account

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGG STORY CUT SHORT

mountains of emails and phone calls to 'i work in a call centre i cannot think for myself i just read out the script' numpties - apparently I NEVER EVER EVER had a paypal account!!! don't know what the feck i used the previous few years - and if i have never had one WHY THE FECK DO THEY KEEP SENDING ME FECKIN EMAILS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and breathe....

so naw nae idea

Does anyone know if it's possible to to start selling on ebay without a paypal account ? I want to sell a load of cd's, dvd's but can't be bothered opening a paypal account - help required.

Regards,

Stan

Yes you can bud but most people use paypal because it's quick. I sell quite a bit on ebay and out of the last 100 or so only 1 hasn't used paypal. I think the buyer doesn't want to wait until the cheque clears til the item is dispatched because it could be 10 days or so before he receives it.

It is well worth taking the time to open the account. :wink:

ok mate - thanks for all the replies. going to sell next to nothing items ie probs less than a quid or so and thought paypal a rip off b'stard

Stan

It's the best way though, who could really be bothered with the hassle of writting a personal cheque and waiting 10 days for an item that is less than a quid?

Saves you a lot of bother as well with paper work, cashing dozens of cheques and keeping rack of them.

Good luck bud.

Does anyone know if it's possible to to start selling on ebay without a paypal account ? I want to sell a load of cd's, dvd's but can't be bothered opening a paypal account - help required.

Regards,

Stan

It will take you 5 minutes, tops, to open an account with Paypal. Well worth it and buyers are far more likely to buy from you. I use eBay quite a lot but would NEVER buy from anyone that didn't take Paypal.

It would immediately strike me as dodgy if they didn't.

:)

Quick related question: I sold my old laptop on ebay today, money went into paypal fine, I have withdrawn it...what are my chances of the money being in my account for Saturday? It is Xmas night out on Saturday night, and I need the money hehe - or else I will be fecked :)