Top 5 One Liners

gudmunder

1.Remember, a pat on the back is just a few inches from a kick up the arse.

2.My wife follows me everywhere, it's either that or having to kiss her goodbye.

3.This burd kept saying she was the double of Kate Moss, yep Kate is 8 stone, while she's 16.

4.Some women have a weight problem, they can't wait to eat.

5.No-one is fat....they're anorexically challenged.

1.Remember, a pat on the back is just a few inches from a kick up the arse.

2.My wife follows me everywhere, it's either that or having to kiss her goodbye.

3.This burd kept saying she was the double of Kate Moss, yep Kate is 8 stone, while she's 16.

4.Some women have a weight problem, they can't wait to eat.

5.No-one is fat....they're anorexically challenged.

That reminds me, there's a Programme on tonight about Chic Murray.

Need to watch it.

Chic was very funny. :)

That reminds me, there's a Programme on tonight about Chic Murray.

Need to watch it.

Chic was very funny. :)

1. I was walking down the street. You know the way you do; one foot in front of the other.

2. I bumped into a friend of mine. I knew he was a friend as I'd seen him before and he told me.

3. "Oh", he said, "it's you". Well, I couldn't deny that.

4. She opened the door in her nightdress and I thought, "That's a strange place to have a door".

5. I was lying on my back when a passer-by asked if I'd fallen. I said, "No I'm trying to break a bar of chocolate in my back pocket".

Dug around the web and found this wee Chic story :

Chic had gone to the doctor who diagnosed a very rare illness that could only be cured if the patient drank a quantity of fresh mother’s milk. When he got home he asked his mother, but she told him not to be daft. However the girl upstairs had just given birth to a wee boy and his mother told him that as her husband was away at sea at the moment he could to go up and ask her nicely and see if she would give him some. The girl was just about to go to bed when he arrived but agreed to his request and with a mischievous smile, invited Chic through to her boudoir. She told him that he couldn’t get it any fresher as she presented her left breast to his lips. He felt a bit awkward but after all he was only following doctor’s orders. Persevering with his medication, he was unaware of the soft moans emitting from his benefactor. She gently pulled his head away from her breast and looked at him and murmured, “Is there anything else I could offer you.” Overwhelmed by her generosity he wiped his lips and shyly said, “Well a wee Abernathy biscuit would be very nice.”

• 2 weeks later...
Someone shouted at Aussie Shane Warne,

"How come you're so F*****g fat?"

Reply was..............

"Every time I f**k yer missus she gives me a chocolate biscuit."

Remember Merv Hughes? He was another in a long line of "hefty" Australian sporting heroes and way back in the day played in a test series against Pakistan. Javed Miandad had slagged off Hughes and called him a "fat bus conductor". As Merv the Swerve bowled him out he ran past and quipped "Tickets please!" To me, that's a fúcking beauty. :lol:

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

• 4 weeks later...

I was once removing my drunken and notoriously feeble mate from a heated situation in The Institute. Unbeknown to him the guy he had just drunkenly stoated into was a bit tasty at the boxing and would have reduced him to blood and teeth fragments in miliseconds.

As he questioned my logic for trying to defuse the situation I told him that I just didn't fancy seeing my mate getting the shit kicked out of him, to which the drunken fud replied sincerely

"How? Do you know that c@nt??"

F'kin magic!! :lol: