Top 5 Pretentious / Plain Irritating Pop Stars

Bud wiser

I'll resist the urge to list the aforementioned Mr Borrell in all 5 slots....

5) Chris Martin - Coldplay

4) Luke Pritchard (I think) from the Kooks

3) Pharrell Williams - NERD

2) The wee eckie head from East 17

1) Jonny FECKIN Borrell - what a prize fud!!

Please note: I've refused to list Bono or either of the Gallagher brothers because I likes them. You may choose to offer a different opinion however so fire away!

It's hard to disagree witheither of those posts. I've never met Johnny Borrell so can't really comment on what he's like. However, he does come across as a raving fúckwank.

And as for Mr. Coombes, well I think he got it right when he called himself a diddy.

Weller, Richard Jobson, Ph*l C*ll*ns, St*ng, most of the above, the list is endless, unless they'd ever been in the Clash, Sex Pistols, The Beat, Hanoi Rocks, Rush, Big Audio Dynamite, Rush, Green Day, The Happy Mondays, The Ramones, Cockney Rejects, Mott the Hoople, BeBop Deluxe, The Spiders from Mars or Mud..........................

1. RUSH

2. RUSH Tribute Bands

3. Ricky Wilson

4. Charlotte Church - has managed to make swearing very unfunny...f'k'n boot :angry:

5. Marti Pellow - an eyeball stabbing with his dirty syringes would not be out of order.

Oh aye....ricky Wilson. What a CANT!! In fact the entire Kaiser Chiefs are tools. I mean......who lets the bloody drummer write the songs ffs?!?!?!

I like a very very diverse lot of music...but what is it with people who are heavily into punk have a likeing for Rush.Serious Question no smart arse replys PLEASE!!!!!

Serious answer; you've got cloth-fúckin'-ears, wee man.

Don't understand it either apart from 1 half decent tune, the rest is guff.

I'm guessing you ain't heard much of them. Not recently anyway.

Serious answer; you've got cloth-fúckin'-ears, wee man.

I'm guessing you ain't heard much of them. Not recently anyway.

Seriously Grieg..whits the script..i got a loan of a few albums(does anyone still call em that)off your friend and mine Wullie E...and got a good few more from one of our carpet fitters..some of the music was ok..yer man Lifeson is a good geetar player..but the rest of em are mind numbingly shite...i may have indeed have cloth ears ....but yer taste in music especially when it comes to them is in yer ass dude...Hey Ho Lets Go!!!!!!!have a nice day..ya hear :P

Seriously Grieg..whits the script..i got a loan of a few albums(does anyone still call em that)off your friend and mine Wullie E...and got a good few more from one of our carpet fitters..some of the music was ok..yer man Lifeson is a good geetar player..but the rest of em are mind numbingly shite...i may have indeed have cloth ears ....but yer taste in music especially when it comes to them is in yer ass dude...Hey Ho Lets Go!!!!!!!have a nice day..ya hear :P

That's the way i see it as well.

There's no denying the 3 are very good musicians but it's not my cup of tea but if i was partaking aromatic cigarettes i suppose my view might be different.

Oh, you just don't get them. :wink:

RUSH are a comedy band - they even managed to upstage Bubbles furfuxake. :P

Well, it's nice to see that someone finally realises they aren't a bunch of po-faced Cannucks but possess quite a sense of humour. I had a right good laugh at the Harry Satchel skit before and after the gig the last time I went to see them. :lol: