Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

:lol::lol::lol:

Surley they teach you how to work a washing machine these days? Canny be that hard? :rolleyes:

oh dont get me wrong i can work a washing machine, a cooker, a hoover i can even polish and clean!

what i was meaning was that - if i join your group the only way i'll wash the t-shirts is if we all take a turn and also that i am included in all drinking/singing/generally merriment and fitba going :P

oh dont get me wrong i can work a washing machine, a cooker, a hoover i can even polish and clean!what i was meaning was that - if i join your group the only way i'll wash the t-shirts is if we all take a turn and also that i am included in all drinking/singing/generally merriment and fitba going :P

It was going well there, you've taken that too far! :P

Update on the most prized T-Shirts in Scottish football. Our fashion editor has been very busy but is "on the case" about prices for these prized possesions. :)

These will become valuable items in the years to come, all members should make their interest known, we will limit it to the first 5000. :rolleyes:

KTFFFF ( I stole that :wink: )

count me in,i should get free membership as a reward for getting

up early on saturday mornings and sitting online waiting for the bbc

sports pages to refresh every two mins.

i hate these early kickoffs too.fecking 4.30am.

extra huge t shirt for me :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you'll no be the only "slightly large" t-shirt size. Membership is free, the t-shirts urnae! :P

That brings us to the amazingly rubbish amount of members to 5!(6)(7)(9)(10)(11)

Dumfriesbud (Well, he's gotta be in it, he's the Fashion Director) Fifesaint & Howard Hughes.....Yersell and me, oh wait my son's seen the t-shirts and he's in as well, we need a bigger phone box! :wink:

Inspector Grim, No7!

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9!

Rothesay Saint No 10! (Sorry :wink: )

Liverpool Bud No 11

Edited by faraway saint

Well, Thats my T-Shirt ordered, if you want one ... buy your own ! £21.99 inc vat + p&p for fat bassa size. ( with writing on back £18.99 if not)

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

Visit the site, go to the community section , look up the design & amend the back ( i`ve got Dumfriesbud on the back- dont forget to change that for yours!)

Go on... you know you want it ! :P

Well, Thats my T-Shirt ordered, if you want one ... buy your own ! £21.99 inc vat + p&p for fat bassa size. ( with writing on back £18.99 if not)

http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

Visit the site, go to the community section , look up the design & amend the back ( i`ve got Dumfriesbud on the back- dont forget to change that for yours!)

Go on... you know you want it ! :P

On ma way, well after I check wi the wife. :rolleyes: